Comfort Inn & Suites - Cordele  » Hotels  »
416 S. Greer Street. Cordele, GA 31015
  • Nowadays I feel there's always some type of problem and that's the last thing I wanted when I pulled up to the hotel at 12am
  • Breakfast included Yoplait yogurt, three types of cereals, waffles, bagels, English muffins, delicious pre-packaged pastries & muffins, fruit, instant oatmeal packets, eggs, sausage, juice, coffee, and hot chocolate

• by brianaj96

The Comfort Inn & Suites in Cordele is the sixth hotel I’ve stayed at in the past week. I’ve seen the good and the bad of each, so I’m ready to spill about this stay. We reserved this hotel on our way to Florida with our Choice Rewards points and check-in was a breeze. Nowadays I feel there’s always some type of problem and that’s the last thing I wanted when I pulled up to the hotel at 12am. The girl at the front desk was pleasant, but not overly outgoing.

All the other workers we encountered during our stay were friendly, greeted us everytime we saw them, and never failed to

meet our needs. Unfortunately, our stay wasn’t 100% issue-free. As we walked to our room (on the second floor), we came across a strong scent that smelled a lot like weed. We held our nose each time we walked down the hall.

Thankfully, when we told the girl at the front desk about it she sounded genuinely concerned. Now if she ever did anything about it, who knows. Also, as we were starting to settle into our room for the night we found out the toilet didn’t flush. We called the lady at the desk, she gave us a new room, kindly came up to give us the new ...

• key to a room beside us, and that was that.

We had no problems with the new room. It was just my mother and I, so we got a King suite. Our other choice was a regular Double, both the same price. The bed was comfortable.

The pillows on the smaller side. The bathroom was big - seperate sink area. Flat screen TV - lots of channels. Older pull-out couch.

Desk area. But overall, clean. Breakfast included Yoplait yogurt, three types of cereals, waffles, bagels, English muffins, delicious pre-packaged pastries & muffins, fruit, instant oatmeal packets, eggs, sausage, juice, coffee, and hot chocolate. It wasn’t crowded.

Actually, we only

saw a total of two families our whole stay. Odd. The most probable cause being that school had just started back. Overall, our stay was average.

I give it a 7 out of 10. We usually stay at the Country Inn & Suites by Carlson a few minutes away, but we wanted to use our Choice points. Now that I’ve seen it, I’ll stick to my usual hotel. If you do choose this hotel, make sure you know exactly where you’re going.

The area is pretty scary late at night and the hotel can be hard to find. Its all the way in the back of some parking lot - near Sonic, Wendy’s, and some other stores.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 214081588640631/k2311a0814/8.14.12