Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • The Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder gets a rating of 8 out of 10 in my opinion
  • For the first week that I was trying this product out, I hated it so much because I thought that it was too cakey and heavy
  • One thing that I dislike is the shade selection
  • I paid about six dollars for this product (but I used a coupon so it might cost slightly more)

• by jreviews

The Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder gets a rating of 8 out of 10 in my opinion. For the first week that I was trying this product out, I hated it so much because I thought that it was too cakey and heavy. That was when I was using the little powder puff applicator that comes in the bottom of this compact. I finally decided to apply the powder with something else and I discovered that I really do like it. I am glad that I waited it out because otherwise, this would have been a negative review for something that has ended up becoming one of my favorite pressed powders.

The powder puff is completely useless and that’s why I can’t give this a perfect rating. The few times

that I tried using it to apply the powder, I ended up applying too much product on my face no matter what technique I tried to apply it with. I ended up just ditching the powder puff for one of my own brushes and got much better results. It is actually much more lightweight than I first thought. I love the coverage of this powder. I used it all by itself on my face (as a foundation rather than a powder to set another foundation) and was pleasantly surprised by how many of my blemishes it completely covered. It has a really matte finish but it does not feel drying on my skin at all.

I also love that it doesn’t take that much of the powder to get full ...

• coverage. I didn’t have to use that much of it to see a much more even skin tone. My face didn’t feel like it had that much product on it at all. I also love what this powder does for shine/oil reduction. When I use this to touch up my makeup in the middle of the day, it makes all of the oil on my T-zone disappear. It also has phenomenal staying power. I wore this all day long with no issues.

I hate to admit that I’m one of those girls who wears a little bit of makeup to the gym, but I am. I can tell when something works really well when I can wear it to the gym and then look at myself in the mirror

and not look like a sweaty mess. This pressed powder passed the gym test. It didn’t slide off of my face. I still looked good post-workout.

One thing that I dislike is the shade selection. I wouldn’t say that it’s terrible, but it’s only really average. I was able to find a shade that matches me almost perfectly, but I really do think that they should have a greater range because it seems like some shades are left out. Another thing that seems kind of pointless is how bulky the compact is. I wish it had sleeker, thinner packaging, but that isn’t so major that I dislike the product itself.

I paid about six dollars for this product (but I used a coupon so it might cost slightly more). I do recommend it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114081588580631/k2311a0814/8.14.12