Silka Skin Whitening Lotion Papaya  » Cosmetics  »
  • I just noticed that my skin was lighted but it is just for a short period of time
  • I kept on searching for other whitening item until I found Silka Skin Whitening Lotion Papaya

• by Andy Casandag

Naturally, I was born with dark complexion. My dark complexion was even worsen because I and my family always go to the farm to look for something eat or to plant crops. Farming is the only source of living in the province. As I go older, I became conscious with my complexion.I became jealous with other man who has white complexion. I found them attractive.

I’ve been so eager to look for something that could help me in my desire to white complexion. I also considered different whitening commercial transmitted in television. However, I never had any luck. I just noticed that my skin was lighted but it is just for a short period of

time. My skin was lighted but never became fair.

I kept on searching for other whitening item until I found Silka Skin Whitening Lotion Papaya. I tried it and after three days, I noticed a change. My skin just lighted. I never stop. Instead, I looked for whitening soap that could help lightens my skin consistently. I made a research more about Silka Skin Whitening Lotion Papaya and found out that it has SPF6. Silka Skin Whitening Lotion Papaya is enriched with antioxidant and has sun protection.Also, I found out that Silka Skin Whitening Lotion Papaya has Vitamin E that helps protect skin from premature aging effects of sunlight and pollution.

Personally, Silka Skin Whitening ...

• Lotion Papaya is the lotion I used that is non-sticky. I felt fresh up until the end of the day eventhough I am totally expose in some outdoor activities. I continue using Silka Skin Whitening Lotion Papaya because I’m bit happy with first result. This is also a part of my ambition to go to Manila to land a job after college graduation. Atleast, I could have the guts to mingle with other people.

Consequently, seven later but I still felt the same progress as early three days of using Silka Skin Whitening Lotion Papaya. I am a bit disappointed. However, my friend told me to continue using it and for one month of using

Silka Skin Whitening Lotion Papaya I can see the total change. My skin wasn’t change as white as Americans but I noticed that there was a huge difference from my old skin complexion.

My skim became fair and lighten complexion. I felt satisfied because majority of the people and my friends admire my complexion. They say that I have the complexion of a true man. Dark spots was eliminated.Until now, I’m still Silka Skin Whitening Lotion Papaya. I even have it in my bag wherever I go. However, there’s just one thing not true regarding the advertisement of Silka Skin Whitening Lotion Papaya that it whitens as early as seven days. For me, it is thirty days.

jessica says :

re : I kept on searching for other whitening item until I found Silka Skin Whitening Lotion Papaya
    silk is not for all skin type becos wen i used it it make me very dark nd gave me sun burn

Galega says :

It is actually suitable for all types of skin, contrary to your personal experience.

It isn’t suited for all skins. Few users might have allergic reactions. You are also seeing some problem and hence you should stopped using it. Further, you should have used a good Sun Block cream while going out in the Sun.

UnKnown says :

i have been using silka for over 5 years now, but suddenly I started having reactions such as inches on my skin and my sweat spores seem to swell after a while it goes back to normal. What could be the course I really love the cream

Galega says :

Allergic reaction can happen even if you are a long term use of a certain product. That also applies for Silka Skin Whitening Lotion. I would suggest you to discontinue using it for some time. You have already used it continuously for 5 years. Give some break. You can again continue it after some time.

quick note by anonymous :

i’ve been using it for 3weeks i don’t see any difference

Carla says :

results vary for every skin type and color. Try using it for a longer period of time.

Galega says :

There are no products which can guarantee whiten skin. That is just a myth. Further, you will have to deal with lots of side effects.

This lotion is little bit better. It doesn’t lead to many side effects.

The best you can expect is radiant and glowing skin. Whiter skin may not be possible.

awezome.writer says :

The skin usually renews after 3 months, so you won’t really see the products full potential since you mentioned that you have only used it for 3 weeks. Try to be patient and wait a little bit longer. And aside from waiting, you may want to avoid being hit directly by the sunlight or better yet use sunblock for protection.

Yetunde Sijuade says :

I bought Silka Skin Whitening Lotion Papaya two weeks ago and I have been using it since then. It makes me black so much that I was announced in my spirit. I blame myself for patronize the product. But what really make me to show interest in the first place, was that I bought the soap, it works nice on my skin, but the Silka Skin Whitening Lotion Papaya did not give any best result as the name implies. Please do something on this product before people will stop patronizing the product.

awezome.writer says :

The thing about whitening product is that, it makes your skin more sensitive to the UV rays. You should avoid direct sunlight or better yet use a high SPF lotion or sunblock to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun.

Ann says :

The cream makes me dark

Claudine says :

Indeed. I also tried using silka papaya whitening soap, been a month now. My skin looks darker even though I always stay home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110081588480831/k2311a0810/8.10.12