They’re Real Beyond Mascara By Benefit  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the best things about this mascara has to be the brush, which works really well at coating and separating each lash, even the finer ones at the corners with the right amount of product with each coat
  • It does exactly like promised and I don't think anyone that tries it will be disappointed

• by JCandyce

They’re Real Beyond Mascara by Benefit is not only one of my favorite mascaras from Benefit, but it’s one of my favorite mascaras period. If you’re looking for a mascara that gives you long-wearing thick, long, full, lush lashes without clumps and fullness that falls out within a few hours then this mascara is for you.

Everything about this mascara is great, including the packaging; The tube is a pretty shade of silver with a simple label, it’s easy to use. One of the best things about this mascara has to be the brush, which works really

well at coating and separating each lash, even the finer ones at the corners with the right amount of product with each coat. The brush is very full and thick, allowing your lashes to get to their maximum thickness and fullness.

Unlike some mascaras that I’ve used in the past that work really well, this one doesn’t have an obnoxious scent that’s overly strong. I don’t smell it on my eyes and the light, pleasant scent that it does have disappears after the mascara itself dries. So no problem at all there.

Not only does this mascara give me the full, thick, lush lashes that I want and love; It’s also completely real looking as the name promises. I’m able to coat my lashes, build them up to the effect that I desire without any clumping whatsoever; The mascara stays wet long enough for a few coats to be applied without having to worry about it sticking to your skin and smudging, or creating clumps because you’re applying coats on dried mascara.

This is a long-wearing mascara that last for a few hours and eve though it doesn’t say water-proof on the tube,

• They're Real Beyond Mascara By Benefit
      actually can hold up pretty well when wet but comes off easily with a regular cleanser when removing makeup. No need to even use a water-proof makeup remover to get this off.

At $23.00 a tube, it’s a little on the expensive side and costs a little more than what I’m usually willing to spend out on one tube of mascara but it is worth it if you can afford it; It does exactly like promised and I don’t think anyone that tries it will be disappointed. This mascara gets a perfect 10. Admittedly I was a

little skeptical about trying this product at first given the price, but since I’ve tried many Benefit products in the past, with less than a handful letting me down, I figured this one was worth a try and could only hope that I wasn’t wasting my money, I’m glad it turns out that I didn’t.

I would say the only negative thing about this product is the high price, but that’s off-set by the quality of the product itself being flawless and doing everything you would desire in a mascara; So your money would be well spent.

Prathibha S k says :

re : It does exactly like promised and I don’t think anyone that tries it will be disappointed
The best product I have used so far

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319081588300731/k2311a089/8.9.12