Equate After-Sun Aloe Vera and Vitamin E Lotion  » Health  »
  • One of the many things I like about this product, aside from the fact that it is not oily, is the fact that there is no overpowering smell to the lotion
  • I always like to try store brand products at times and I’m glad that I decided to try the Equate lotion
  • It really impressed me with its basic properties which is exactly what I was looking for

• by sarahdragon26

Over the years, I’ve learned that I have sensitive skin, in a way. Being outdoors a lot and in the sun, my skin is exposed to sweat, heat, and sunlight, so I made sure to always try to take care of my skin with the right kinds of lotions or creams so I don’t burn or damage my skin. I don’t use any special product that claims that it can do this and that for my skin. I just use normal lotions, after finding the right kinds that react well with my skin.

I got the Equate After-Sun Aloe Vera and Vitamin

E lotion from Walmart on a whim because we were out of normal lotion that my husband puts on his feet every day. It was $5.00 at the time and prices for it seem to go up and down, but mostly it’s a fair deal for the size of the bottle. I normally only need to buy a bottle every few months or so.

After trying the lotion myself, I was amazed on how good it applied to my skin and went on smoothly. I’ve tried lotions before from Walmart, Target, K-Mart, etc; that leave a very oily residue behind on my ...

• skin and within 24 to 36 hours, the area where I applied said lotions would start to break out. Sometimes it was ache and other times it was rashes. But the Equate lotion left no residue behind, went on smooth, and did exactly what I wanted it to do. My skin felt fresh and hydrated, with no feelings of dryness. I put it on my hands, my feet, and anywhere else that experiences dryness after being exposed to hot water or direct sunlight.

is the fact that there is no overpowering smell to the lotion. It just smells like lotion. A basic lotion smell. It, at times, can be a very soothing smell in its normal way.

I always like to try store brand products at times and I’m glad that I decided to try the Equate lotion. It really impressed me with its basic properties which is exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a normal lotion that hydrates my skin, makes it feel smooth, and doesn’t leave a nasty, oily residue behind. I got that in the Equate After-Sun Aloe Vera and Vitamin E lotion.

kantibhai says :

I also like this product as its contains Aloe Vera.I like any chemical free products which is made from best of nature and science….

sarahdragon26 replies :

It’s one of the best products I’ve used when it comes to lotions. Glad you like it, too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348081588110531/k2311a088/8.8.12