Spiderman 3  » Movies  »
  • I know, most people loved the effects and cinematography, but I'm not after an award here

• by jackie
      Another love story, that’s what I said to my friends after watching it. I don’t want to spoil it for others who might want to go and spend some dough on this romantic adventure.

I know, most people loved the effects and cinematography, but I’m not after an

award here.

I just want to be able to go out, see a movie with friends, and come out gushing about the movie as a whole.

I don’t want bits and pieces, I want the whole enchilada.

I don’t want to have to explain it this way, ‘oh ...

• yeah, great action scenes’, ‘but the storyline a bit lacking but it was rather romantic’, ’spidey’s dance moves rock!’, ‘but I thought it was cut too short, there could have been more’, ‘What was that story about the ring, because I fell asleep ‘.

So, I’m not a

romantic comedy fan, I wanted to be at the edge of my seat, biting my nails from watching hunks fight.

Not trying to keep myself awake with long intervals between fight scenes.

Hey, we all have different opinions, and this movie could actually turn out to win an award.

Spiderman 3

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11605158800731/k2311a056/5.6.07