Paw Patch veterinarian Indianapolis  » Pets  »
5897 N. College Ave., Indianapolis, Indiana
  • Evening hours or weekend hours were no problem
  • Also we had the fantastic experience that the Paw Patch allowed my daughter to serve a high school internship with them

• by petlover
      When we got our pup, we asked the neighbor what veterinarian to visit. The suggestion was given to visit the Paw Patch.

They are great people and offer great care!

I have had our dog treated at the Paw Patch.

They kept us totally informed and were very kind and compassionate.

I

am very satisfied with both the service and the price.

The doctor at the Paw Patch kept special times for my appointments, so my animal has been several at different times.

The convenience of having a veterinarian who will do this cannot be underestimated.

Evening hours or weekend hours were no problem.

The vet ...

• has been very professional and very kind.

I also appreciate being treated like I have a brain when they are talking to me about my dog’s care.

The doctor provided all of the needed information about heart worm, and other problems our dog could have.

The Paw Patch offers care in an office that

is pleasant, neat, and clean.

We received emergency numbers in case we had a problem.

Also we had the fantastic experience that the Paw Patch allowed my daughter to serve a high school internship with them.

She was able to work along-side with the veterinarian, getting first-hand experience with even the surgery.

Pros: Professional, compassionate, reasonable in price

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29141115881230/k2311a1114/11.14.05