Fellowes Monitor Riser Stand Model 8031101
  • The best solution is to get a monitor riser, but I’ve found that most risers are too high for me
  • I ended up having to purchase a special pillow for use at home to rest my strained neck and started to get regular massages to relieve the pain until I finally pinpointed the problem was the monitor stand I was using was too high
  • I like to keep my desk neat and tidy and I can also hide office supplies in the drawer that coworkers sometimes walk by and “borrow”
  • I highly recommend this stand to anyone who only needs a small amount of height added to their monitor

• by cmurray081981

Most people have trouble maintaining the position of their monitor to reduce tension in their neck or shoulders. The best solution is to get a monitor riser, but I’ve found that most risers are too high for me. Then I end up having to adjust my chair to make up for it or deal with the pain.

I did some research comparing monitor stand heights and settled on the Fellowes monitor riser

stand since it has the highest degree of variability. This stand starts out by raising your monitor 4 inches and has another 2 inches of adjustability. The stand is wide enough to accommodate a large CRT or a smaller flat screen monitor with extra space. I can keep some decorative figurines on it and set post it notes on top for easy access. The stand is very sturdy and holds up to 79 lbs of weight. It’s also very contemporary with a black and silver color scheme that matches most current monitors that are completely black. The stand I was previously using lifted my monitor about an inch too high and I started to notice pain in my neck and shoulders every day. I ended up having to purchase a special pillow for use at home to rest my strained neck and started ...

• Fellowes Monitor Riser Stand Model 8031101
      to get regular massages to relieve the pain until I finally pinpointed the problem was the monitor stand I was using was too high.

I also really like that this stand has a built in drawer. It’s about the same width of the stand itself and has compartments to hold change, pens and pencils and paper. It’s nice to get a little extra storage here and there. I like to keep my

desk neat and tidy and I can also hide office supplies in the drawer that coworkers sometimes walk by and “borrow”.

I highly recommend this stand to anyone who only needs a small amount of height added to their monitor. You’ll love the sturdy design and extra storage. I’ve been using the stand for over a year and my neck is noticeably pain free and I have had no quality issues with the stand at all.

Eli basa says :

re : I highly recommend this stand to anyone who only needs a small amount of height added to their monitor
in terms of appearance, it is better than other brand products. thus making many customers choose this product

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 337081587990631/k2311a087/8.7.12