NARS Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo  » Cosmetics  »
  • The NARS Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo gets a rating of 9 out of 10 in my opinion
  • The only thing that I dislike about it is the price tag
  • I paid about forty dollars for this at Sephora
  • I like that there is wonderful pigmentation in both the bronzer and the blush
  • All in all, I love this duo and I do not regret spending so much on it because it is truly worth the price tag

• by jreviews

The NARS Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo gets a rating of 9 out of 10 in my opinion. I have the “Sin/Casino” variety of this duo (even though the “Laguna/Orgasm” variety seems to be the most popular) and I absolutely love this stuff. The only thing that I dislike about it is the price tag. I paid about forty dollars for this at Sephora. I do realize that this is quite a lot to shell out for cosmetics, but I rationalized it knowing that this is two products in one compact.

I like that there is wonderful pigmentation in both the bronzer

and the blush. They both show up on my cheeks very vibrantly (and I have a darker skin tone so I often experience issues with getting colors to show up). What I love even more is that the colors mix together so well. Rather than applying a distinct swatch of blush to my cheeks and bronzer to my cheek bones, I love what swirling together the two shades creates a very warm pink flush that really does brighten up my face and add some dimension. I also like that the shades look natural. The blush isn’t too frosty pink or too deep to look like the sort of pink that would be on my cheeks if I were just naturally blushing. The bronzer isn’t too deep for my skin tone (but I do think that if you are pale, Casino would definitely be way too deep for you).

“Sin” is just an incredible blush all on its own. It is a light berry pink shade with just the slightest bit of shimmer in it. To be completely honest, I usually hate any face product that has any shimmer in it because I think that it looks incredibly cheap.

• NARS Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo
      That said, I tried a swatch of this out in the store and when I saw that the shimmer does not show up as distinct pieces of glitter on the cheeks but instead looks like a light sheen, I fell in love with it. It is not super shiny in an oily way and it’s not super glittery in a tacky way. It is very hard to describe how subtle the sheen is, but I highly recommend going to look at a swatch of this or at least trying it out at your local makeup counter. It is such
      a gorgeous shade.

I definitely give the NARS Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo two thumbs up, but I will say that I only really recommend this particular one for those with a tan or with a deeper skin tone (just because the bronzer is probably too deep for those with more pale skin). I know that there is another variation of this duo (the “Laguna/Orgasm” combination) that is lighter and that might work better for those with lighter skin tones. All in all, I love this duo and I do not regret spending so much on it because it is truly worth the price tag.

NARS Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo
nine says :

re : The only thing that I dislike about it is the price tag
AGREE THE PRODUCT IS AMAZING

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317081587970631/k2311a087/8.7.12