Nivea Body Good-Bye Cellulite Gel-Cream

• by odis13

Vacation to Hawaii? Yes please! Cellulite infused thighs? No. I started using Nivea’s Goodbye Cellulite Gel about 2 months prior to a vacation where I knew I’d be in a bathing suit a lot. I had okay results with this product and was satisfied.

I didn’t really expect miracle, instant results. This product is in a light-weight gel consistency, blue in color and doesn’t have

an over powering smell.

I applied a liberal amount to my thighs after showering. It takes a little bit of time to absorb in.

If you don’t give it time, it’ll make your clothes feel a little sticky. But like I said, it doesn’t take to long to absorb in, probably 5-10 minutes.

I loved this just as a lotion type product because it left my legs ridiculously soft feeling! The bottle says to apply 1-2 times per day. I stuck with once a day in the mornings and still had that super soft skin in the evenings.

I liked the smell, not too chemically or perfumey. It goes on easily and you don’t have to use a ton to get enough on.

As for results, I think it made ...

• Nivea Body Good-Bye Cellulite Gel-Cream
      a noticeable difference in reducing my cellulite. Maybe this is more detail than anyone needs, but my cellulite is really only noticeable if I’m sitting or squishing my thighs.

It did make it a little less apparent when I was sitting. The cellulite wasn’t completely gone, but enough that I was satisfied and felt better about being in shorts and a bathing suit.

I started noticing results within about 3-4 weeks. I stopped using this after that vacation, and the results held for quite awhile.

Haven’t really been checking lately. I would most likely start using this again if a similar situation arises or routinely just for the soft skin if I had more time in the mornings to put on lotion.

I would highly recommend this product and was very happy with it.

Marjorie Tann says :

re : As for results, I think it made a noticeable difference in reducing my cellulite
I was battling with worries that my cellulite will not go away after a lot of binge eating during my first pregnancy. I found this Nivea firming goodbye-cellulite cream and found that it made a noticeable difference of reduction in cellulite after 4 weeks of continuous usage. I feel so much more confident with my body now :)))

Tori says :

So glad you’re feeling better about your body That’s so important to general self-confidence and self-esteem. To keep your skin looking gorgeous and healthy, make sure you’re exfoliating regularly. You can make a very simple exfoliating scrub out of household ingredients. For instance, combine a tablespoon of olive oil with a few tablespoons of brown sugar and rub everywhere you can reach. Then, rinse off and feel how smooth your skin is Plus, this recipe smells amazing. You can, of course, make more complicated scrubs by using essential oils or other exfoliants, such as ground walnut shells or ground pumice. Just have fun with it

Best,

T.

Silviya Robert says :

Nivea Goodbye Cellulite Gel Yes Yes Yes

I am battling cellulite ever since I’ve got pregnant. And it was thought battle until I’ve got Nivea Goodbye Cellulite. Hey Don’t expect miracles. It takes time and lots of work from your side but is worth it For me… I didn’t get instant results but 3 weeks to see some change. Mainly my skin felt much softer. My real results were showing around week 6. Now i am using it for the past one year and getting anxious whet i can’t find it in the store :)))But girls …don’t forget to drink water and exercise. Good Luck

Jennifer says :

Hi Silviya, I know exactly how you feel I love this product. Recently, I have discovered that the product can be found on Ebay and at Big Lots. I saw it recently at the Big Lots down the street from me and bought three bottles. I would suggest looking at Big Lots, also a friend of mine told me that she has seen it at Rite Aide recently, I haven’t looked there yet, but I would suggest giving it a try too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347081587940631/k2311a087/8.7.12