Call Of Duty: MW3  » Games  »
  • First off, I would not recommend this game for people who are not strongly into the Call Of Duty series
  • MW3 campaign is one of the best in the series
  • I found that the graphics had greatly improved but also held the same charm of the old games
  • I think the thing that made this game the best COD yet was the way they told the story

• by Ridge

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

This article is going to focus on the newest Call Of Duty in the franchise. I feel that this game has it’s strong points and it’s weak points and I am here to go into great detail on this game. First off, I would not recommend this game for people who are not strongly into the Call Of Duty series. I say this for two reasons.

1. It is much to late in the series to just jump on board now. I realize that the thing players seek most out of the COD(Call Of Duty)franchise isn’t the campaign, but the multiplayer. Although this may be true, I am going to go into detail on all aspects of the game not just multiplayer. Multiplayer can get repetitive because all it is in

every COD game is a simple level up system. You level up your character and then you unlock new weapons and equipment. But the game designers always seem to pull through in one way or another, whether it be with the epic new maps or new weapons is up to the individual, but none the less this franchise has not lost it’s fan base for multiplayer.

2.The game can seem to get even more repetitive if you honestly don’t like the series. People like to do things that they themselves like or are good at. So if you are not good at nor have a desire to be good at COD, then these games will probably not appeal to you.

Alright, now that we have the small technicalities over with, I can continue on with my review of the game itself.

Campaign: The COD:MW3 campaign is one of the best in the series. I found that the graphics had greatly improved but also held the same charm of the old games. The story concluded the trilogy of the modern warfare series of COD games. I wont go into detail on the story so there wont be any spoilers. But something I can say is that the weapons in this game have greatly improved over the last. I found myself bashing my way through my enemies with brute modern force in this game. Although it felt as though I breezed through the game, I cannot honestly say it was an easy one. I found certain parts very frustrating and complicated. Even this could still not prevent ...

• Call Of Duty: MW3
      this game from being epic though. I think the thing that made this game the best COD yet was the way they told the story. The way they lay it out, is that you play as different characters at different parts in the campaign. Even though you played as different people, the story all came together in the end and I though it was very well dont.

Well that’s enough about the campaign. Time to move on to the final segment of my review, Multiplayer.

Multiplayer: Multiplayer in COD:MW3 is the best by far of any COD game. The new weapons were fantastic as well as the equipment and perks. They even added in a new care package system where you could choose different types of care packages. The maps in this game

are so mind blowing and epic that you cant play them without your mouth opening in awe. With explosions happening all around you, you feel as if you submerged in real battle. Another thing that was brought back that made this game one of the best was quickscoping. Quickscoping was introduced in MW2 and when treyarc made COD:Black Ops, this feature was taken away. But gamer’s were glad to see that it was going to be brought back in this brand new edition of COD.

This concludes my review of COD:MW3. I hope it was helpful in swaying your decision as to whether or not this game is a good game or not. Thank you for your time.

Simranjeet Singh says :

i have play all parts of call of duty …….1 thing i want to tell there is option to change the health bar ….in multiplay as double ,normal,miniscule ,…miniscule 30% of the normal health bar

Vital Expressions says :

Thanks so much for this wonderful tip. I didn’t know about this and sometimes think that you die to easily in multiplayer modes. By the time you realize you are being shot at you are already dead, and it takes a little of the strategy about being able to take cover and entering a fire fight, vs just relying on the element of surprise.

Asrar says :

I also played all the parts in COD MW3. It is an awsome game.

Donovan says :

MW2 is the game that got me hooked on the COD series and every COD installment afterwards has somewhat come up short as to what I had been hoping for.

dean carter says :

I honestly would have to say that MW2 is the best in the series from the amazing multiplayer mode to the story of the campaign. Although it’s not perfect, but MW3 has some strong points with a slightly better multiplayer.

MisterTickle says :

Well, all the guns in MW2 are overpowered, but then again MW3 has its problems. I find the assault kill streak rewards are a bit overpowered and easy to reach. I personally use specialists, but keep dying from the predator missiles. Too easily to reach in my opinion so….not too happy about that.

Asrar says :

Yes I also agree with that.

JiaJun Chong says :

re : I found that the graphics had greatly improved but also held the same charm of the old games
After the successful Modern Warfare 2 , Activision did not dissappoint us with the sequel . Story takes place right after MW2 and the story telling is done through the gameplay itself , no cutscenes for stories whatsoever. Captain Price and his fellow crew continue their hunt for Makarov , on their way new characters such as Yuri joined their squad as they share the same goal. There are too characters from other region/squad such as Frost , there are plot twists as well in MW3 . Modern Warfare 3 marks the end of the Modern Warfare series, the sacrifice of squad members in these 3 series are not in vain as Makarov is sucessfully hunted down by Captain Price himself.

Asrar says :

re : First off, I would not recommend this game for people who are not strongly into the Call Of Duty series
I agree because the people who follow call of duty will love to play this game. Graphics in this game is insane.

Isabell Patterson says :

The graphics in MW3 are extraordinary, I agree. I would even call them revolutionary for this time. They used a very complex engine and used it extremely well. It is an amazing new CoD game and perfect for those who have always followed CoD.

re : MW3 campaign is one of the best in the series
I agree because the story in this game is very interesting.

Asrar says :

This game is totally different from old call of duty games.

Isabell Patterson says :

Indeed, it is It was actually very refreshing for it s time, as the prior CoD games were rather repetitive. This game gave it a very good new twist.

Asrar says :

re : I think the thing that made this game the best COD yet was the way they told the story
I agree because the campaign is very interesting.

Isabell Patterson says :

I absolutey agree the campaign in MW3 was extremely interesting and honestly one of my favorites in the entire series. It was very well done, innovative and had a lot of surprises in it.

david john cruz says :

re : MW3 campaign is one of the best in the series
i agree that mw3 is the bast series the francise of modern walfare bease of its capability

Isabell Patterson says :

I absolutely agree with this MW3 is easily the best game in the Modern Warfare series and perhaps even the entire CoD franchise. You re right that it definetly is one of the most capable games in the series and is the most effective for players.

quick note by anonymous :

Call of Duty is the best game

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 287081587910631/k2311a087/8.7.12