Venus Razor Kit with Satin Care moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I usually found them to be too expensive for my budget, then one day at my local Drug Store I found a two pack Razor with a 50ml Satin Care moisturizer for just $7.99 CDN plus tax, which is fifty percent savings to me
  • The handle was green and white and the most interesting thing was that the head of the razor was oval shaped and almost flat
  • The first time I used this Venus razor on my legs I noticed how light the head felt gliding over my skin
  • I never needed to go over an area a second time and I was really impressed
  • I would recommend Venus Razor Kit with Satin Care moisturizer to any busy woman

• by Melissa Glenn

Ever since I saw Jennifer Lopez do those Venus Razor commercial’s I have wanted to have a Venus Razor. I usually found them to be too expensive for my budget, then one day at my local Drug Store I found a two pack Razor with a 50ml Satin Care moisturizer for just $7.99 CDN plus tax, which is fifty percent savings to me.

I have to say I really like the way the Venus Razor kit was packaged; I could clearly see the razor’s through the plastic wrapping and the cardboard packing told me that these razors are

disposable and contain five blades. I was hoping this would mean that I would be able to shave my legs quickly and easily.

When I got home I took one of the Razors and the Satin Care moisturizer out of the packaging. The razor contains a non-slip grip on the sides of the handles so that I will never let it slip and cut myself in the shower. The handle was green and white and the most interesting thing was that the head of the razor was oval shaped and almost flat. The head itself is surrounded by ...

• a turquoise strip that I read was the moisturizing strip and due to that I never needed to use shaving foam with the razor. I was starting to think this razor could be a real money saver.

The first time I used this Venus razor on my legs I noticed how light the head felt gliding over my skin. This razor didn’t tug or pull, and it got even the tiniest hairs off my legs. I never needed to go over an area a second time and I was really impressed.

The bonus tube of the Satin Care in-shower

moisturizer was a nice touch. This cream came quickly and easily out of the squeeze tube and I had to apply it to my freshly shaven legs, wait a few minutes and rinse off. My legs were so soft when I rinsed this cream off I was in Heaven! Even better Satin Care did not leave my skin itchy or greasy at all.

I would recommend Venus Razor Kit with Satin Care moisturizer to any busy woman. It takes so little time to use this razor and each razor lasts about three weeks. Venus Razors are distributed by Gillette.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316081587820631/k2311a086/8.6.12