Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
  • I love that I can just take a can of these out of the refrigerator and in 10 minutes have flakey rolls with just about any dinner
  • I like to make my own version of pizza rolls and I send them with my husband to work because they are small and easy to eat
  • Crescent rolls are found just about everywhere I think although I buy mine at Publix

• by webgirl40

Pillsbury Crescent rolls are a staple in my house. They are easy to cook, require very little mess, and are done in a matter of minutes. I love that I can just take a can of these out of the refrigerator and in 10 minutes have flakey rolls with just about any dinner. I have also found that this product is great for making snack or bite size food because you can un-wrap them and add any filling that you desire. I like to make my own version of pizza rolls and I send them with my husband to work because they are small and easy

to eat.

Crescent rolls are found just about everywhere I think although I buy mine at Publix. I pay about two dollars ($2.00) or so for a large can and that can lasts two to three meals (since there is just the two of us I do not us the whole can unless I am making snack foods).

Another thing that I particularly like about this product (and most Pillsbury products now that I think about it) is that they are always including box tops for education. I do not have kids but I do like to support our local schools and I like to ...

• collect the box tops to give to them. I just cut the label off the can before use and them I can get to work.

One side note though is that the rolls do not taste the same is you have left overs. I have not yet figured out how to store them so they stay fresh. I do not mind heating them up in the oven but even then they do not have that fresh taste. I think that I may try using are tight bags. I have a machine that does that so maybe I will try to see if that

keeps them fresh longer.

Overall I love crescent rolls and plan on keeping them in my refrigerator well into the future. I give this particular product ten out of ten points (10 of 10).

UPDATE: I tried the air tight bags and it worked. I used the machine I have to suck all the air out of the bags that I could without squishing the rolls and that seemed to keep them fresher until the next time that I used them. They were not just heated fresh that can only be accomplished by saving part of the dough for another time but it did come close.

Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
    Dennis says :

re : I like to make my own version of pizza rolls and I send them with my husband to work because they are small and easy to eat
    I like to put a bit of egg, sausage / bacon, and cheese. It is a great breakfast treat for the kids.If you have trouble wrapping the filling you can always flatten it out and create a really good wrap from it.

Rebecca Lee says :

that sounds really good to me. I will definitely have to give that a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276081587680631/k2311a086/8.6.12