Cadbury 3 in 1 Hot Cocoa Mix  » Food  »
  • One brand that I thought was not so good was Cadbury’s 3 in 1 Hot Cocoa Mix
  • I found it at Publix and I paid about three dollars ($3.00) for a small box of six (6) packets
  • I have to say that this is not one of the best hot cocoa mixed that I have ever tried
  • I like to have a cup of cocoa that tastes like chocolate and has the bittersweet velvety texture and flavors to match
  • After having the hot cocoa mix I think that I will stick with their candy bars and look to companies like nestle for my not cocoa

• by webgirl40

Even though it is summer I find that I still like to have hot cocoa from time to time. There is just something about a cup of hot cocoa that seems to make me feel happier. I have tried several brands and some I liked and other I did not. One brand that I thought was not so good was Cadbury’s 3 in 1 Hot Cocoa Mix. I am a big fan of Cadbury Eggs and chocolate bars so I figured that

it would be only natural for me to like this particular product. I found it at Publix and I paid about three dollars ($3.00) for a small box of six (6) packets. Admittedly, I thought that was a little expensive for what it was but I still bought it thinking that it was worth a try.

I have to say that this is not one of the best hot cocoa mixed that I have ever tried. This product does not have the ...

• chocolaty flavor that I was looking for. I like to have a cup of cocoa that tastes like chocolate and has the bittersweet velvety texture and flavors to match. Unfortunately this product just did not do it for me. Perhaps choosing a three in one mix was my problem because while the flavor was okay if more like that of warm powdered milk than chocolate. While it did have some chocolate flavor it was only a hint and I was expecting
        more from a company like Cadbury.

After having the hot cocoa mix I think that I will stick with their candy bars and look to companies like nestle for my not cocoa. Overall, it is not a bad hot cocoa mix and one that I would gladly drink if I had nothing else in the house but it is not my first or even my second choice. I give this product six out of ten points (6 of 10) for flavor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276081587660631/k2311a086/8.6.12