Myra Vitaglow Tinted Facial Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was too lazy to go to another store so I just picked up the box and hoped for the best
  • I have heard of tinted moisturizers before but I never got around into actually trying one because I have some pimple scars and I thought tinted moisturizers won’t be enough to cover them
  • Still, I like to set it with powder for an ultimate matte look
  • I also noticed that it has some glittery metallic minerals in the liquid so I was worried that my face would look glittery at first but thankfully, once the liquid is perfectly blended on the face, they are no longer noticeable
  • Overall, I think this is a wonderful product that offers light but sufficient coverage around your face and neck

• by gitana

I confess I only bought this product for two wrong reasons: first because the store ran out of my favorite Maxipeel concealer , and second because this was on promotional price at the time. I was too lazy to go to another store so I just picked up the box and hoped for the best.

Fortunately for me, the product turned out great. I really love it. I have heard of tinted moisturizers before but I never got around into actually trying one because I have some pimple scars and I thought tinted moisturizers won’t be enough to cover them. I’m quite surprised and pleased that this one does exactly that. It has a very light coverage but surprisingly it is able to even out my skin tone

perfectly. I would say this is even better than the heavier concealer I’ve used before, as far as the overall result is concerned. It gives my face just enough color to even out my skin tone resulting into a very natural looking finish. It’s not cakey at all, you couldn’t even tell I’m wearing anything on my face. I just love this product so much.

It also contains vitamins and minerals which gives my face a healthy glow. This is no surprise since Myra has been known for their Vitamin E enriched products for the longest time. I’m really happy with the radiant glow that this is giving to my face. I feel I look younger and healthier with this product compared to when I was using my ...

• regular concealer. Well, this is mainly a moisturizer after all, and I must say a very good one at that. My face feels smooth and moisturized without feeling greasy. Still, I like to set it with powder for an ultimate matte look.

Myra Vitaglow Tinted Facial Mosturizer has a light and watery consistency which I personally like because I was used to a thicker concealer before and the lightness this makes it incredibly easy to blend around my face. I also noticed that it has some glittery metallic minerals in the liquid so I was worried that my face would look glittery at first but thankfully, once the liquid is perfectly blended on the face, they are no longer noticeable. What you get after applying it on

your face is an evenly toned face glowing with a healthy youthful radiance!

Another great thing about it is that it has SPF 15 that helps protect your skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays. As for the price, I paid 64 pesos for this 35 ml tube. However, this was the promotional price since this is a relatively new product so this just might cost a little higher in time. Still, I think this is quite a great product and I would still pay for it at a reasonably higher price. Overall, I think this is a wonderful product that offers light but sufficient coverage around your face and neck. This makes for a perfect make-up base if you want to go for a more natural look.

Myra Vitaglow Tinted Facial Moisturizer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312081587430731/k2311a082/8.2.12