Kolcraft Universal Express Rider Tandem Stroller  » Baby care  »
  • I bought the Kolcraft Tandem Stroller from Amazon and I absolutely love it
  • I consider this to be a quality product and I would recommend it to my friends and family
  • I love the fact that I can fold it up with one hand

• by Aphrodite

I have two toddlers in the home and it was a real hassle taking them out in two separate strollers. I bought the Kolcraft Tandem Stroller from Amazon and I absolutely love it. It required assembly but putting it together was easy and didn’t take very long. I can fit both children in it comfortably and each has their own sunshade and snack tray. They both love riding in it and get excited when they see me unfold it. I consider this to be a quality

product and I would recommend it to my friends and family.

The stroller fits both my boys who are almost 2 yrs old. The recommended weight limit for both seats is 70 lbs. The rear seat reclines to fit an infant or a sleepy child who wants to nap. The rear seat sits slightly higher up so the child in the back can see everything. The storage basket on the bottom fits the length of both seats to hold bags, diapers and extra sets of clothing. I fill it with grocery bags when I go shopping because it is long and deep. I actually holds a lot.

What I like about it:

I love the fact that I can fold it up with one hand. I just press the button and squeeze the handle and it folds right down. I take the boys on the bus often and my old stroller took two hands so I’d have to put my little one down to fold it. Once folded, it rolls easily and stores upright.

I ...

• Kolcraft Universal Express Rider Tandem Stroller
      also like the fact that I can take both children anywhere and not worry about pushing two strollers. They love riding to the grocery store and everyone that sees us asks where I got the stroller. It is lightweight and I can push it easily, even over gravel and curbs. The stroller does everything I want it to and more.

We shopped around for these strollers for a couple of weeks and found this was the cheapest of them all. It was priced at $129.00 which was

way less than the others we looked at, so the price was good too. Double strollers of the same size and features were running $179-$200 dollars. We got this one at a great price.

I would recommend this stroller to other moms with more than one baby because it makes taking them out so much easier. It is comfortable for the kids and mom’s like it because it is easy to push, folds with one hand and is easy to maneuver in narrow aisles of the grocery store.

Ashley Herrington says :

re : I consider this to be a quality product and I would recommend it to my friends and family
I consider this to be a quality product, and would recommend it to my friends and family I currently am a mother to two toddlers, (ages 1 2)It was always a hassle to take them both places together. Getting them in the car, out of the car, into the store ( or anywhere ) then keeping them contained inside a shopping cart is just crazy However, after I purchased the Kolcraft stroller, I realized I’ve been NEEDING this the whole time I can put both kids in this double stroller, and its such a smooth ride, the kids don’t mind it As a matter of fact, they have fallen asleep in it more than once I love how easy it is to fold and unfold, its small and compact and I can easily hide it away when its not being used It has the sling underneath the stroller where I can store the diaper bag, bottles, clothes, my purse, etc.. Overall, I love this stroller, and I would recommend this to anyone who is having a baby in the near future

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541081587350731/k2311a081/8.1.12