Vizio E422VLE 42″ TV  » Electronics  »
  • I recently bought the Vizio E422VLE 42 inch TV because my previous TV was lacking technology so I decided to look into buying a new and larger TV
  • I bought my Vizio TV from Target for around $530 after taxes and was very happy with my purchase
  • The reason I chose to buy a Vizio TV was because I have a couple friends who have one and I think they are great TVs for the price they are sold at and are visually stimulating
  • The only problem for me which might not be a problem for others

• by ashnicole49

I recently bought the Vizio E422VLE 42 inch TV because my previous TV was lacking technology so I decided to look into buying a new and larger TV.

I bought my Vizio TV from Target for around $530 after taxes and was very happy with my purchase. The reason I chose to buy a Vizio TV was because I have a couple friends who have one and I think they are great TVs for the price they are sold at and are visually stimulating. I bought the

42 inch and believe it is the perfect size and is one of the reasons why I chose Vizio over Sony since Sony only offered 40 inch TVs and any more or less in size was too much.

Some great features about this TV that I really take advantage of and enjoy is its WI-Fi connectivity and the fact that its a smart TV. The only problem for me which might not be a problem for others; is that where I live the WI-Fi connection isn’t too ...

• strong so accessing shows and videos take a little longer than I would like sometimes. However just having the ability to watch shows through WI-Fi on my TV is great.

Another good thing about this TV is the accuracy of the colours, its hard to explain but they colours are realistic looking rather than some TV`s that have an orange or a green tint.

The bad thing about this TV however is the sound which you might have heard Vizio has some problems with sound. What happens

is the sound will go up and down especially during action movies you will find yourself turning the volume up when people are talking and you will find your self rushing to turn down the volume once the action starts booming. One way you can fix this however is spending a little extra to purchase either a sound bar or surround sound.

Other than the sound I think this TV is good quality for the price I spent to purchase it since other smart TVs are much more expensive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161081587310631/k2311a081/8.1.12