Samsung Exhibit II 4g  » Phones  »
  • I would recommend this to people who are in a low budget
  • More optional memory for those who have tons of data As great as this phone is there are also some bad things unfortunately
  • In my opinion, you can unlocks the phones full potential by rooting it

• by Kteezer

The Samsung Exhibit II 4g (now renamed Samsung Galaxy Exhibit) is a very decent phone. I got mine off of Amazon for only $200. That is an excellent price for a smartphone nowadays. I would recommend this to people who are in a low budget.

The phone has many pros and cons. Lets first talk about the good things.

PROS: -Cheap price: As I mentioned earlier it is a good buy

for people who are on a low budget -Nice look: The phone has a great physical design which is very similar to its cousin the Samsung Galaxy S2 -Two cameras: There is a front facing camera and and a rear facing camera -Android: Its android which means lots of apps, root access, and lots of versatility -MicroSD: More optional memory for those who have tons of data

As great as this phone is there are also some bad things unfortunately. Nobody’s perfect!

CONS: -Lots of bloatware: Bloatware is extra things that the carrier puts on a device which is usually useless and take up space and ram.

-Low ram: This usually causes the phone to slow down occasionally -Cameras aren’t that great: Cameras are decent but will looks pretty bad at night -Freezes occasionally: Just hold the power button ...

• Samsung Exhibit II 4g
      for 15 seconds and it’ll reboot.

So those for pros and cons I had for the phone. In my opinion, you can unlocks the phones full potential by rooting it. I rooted mine in order to delete all of the bloatware and that really helped boost my phone performance. Less bloatware meant more free ram. My phone froze less often after I rooted it as well. As for the camera,

it can still take some nice photos if you have good lighting.

Here are some more additional information. Its good to have a case since it is a slim phone making it easier to drop. Also, I download a different launcher called GO Launcher EX which will allow you to further customize your phone. One last tip try to download a task killer to help save your battery and boost the performance.

Thanks for reading this review!

Ogunsefunmi femi says :

Waoh, the phone is hot with 4g speedy internet connection,I love it

Kteezer replies :

Yep it is a really good phone overall )

hyphey92 says :

Only thing I hate is the freezing

Reported prices :
200.00 USDamazon.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371081587230631/k2311a081/8.1.12