Freeman Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • I love facial masks, but the FREEMAN Feeling Beautiful Facial Enzyme Mask in Pineapple & Banana did not impress me
  • Those little reasons, are the only things I like about this face mask
  • So, I don't think I will ever be using this product again
  • I have never had any problem with the FREEMAN brand, but for some reason this mask just made my skin go haywire
  • I don't recommend this certain product, especially if you have sensitive skin

• by Shylynn

When it comes to facial masks, I’m all for it! I love facial masks, but the FREEMAN Feeling Beautiful Facial Enzyme Mask in Pineapple & Banana did not impress me! There is a lot of product in the bottle, 6 fl oz, but it’s not good product. It say’s its supposed to resore radiant skin, & firm it. The only thing I really like about this face mask, is the smell.

When I tried it, I left it on for 10 minutes. The texture

of the mask is nice, it’s a slight tint of yellow, with a bunch of small exfoliating dots in it. It went onto my skin nicely, a thin layer is plenty! Those little reasons, are the only things I like about this face mask. Overall, I hate this stuff.

Usually when I put on a mask, it dries & you feel like you cant move your face, right? Well, not this, it stayed wet it seemed like. I didn’t really mind though. When the ...

• 10 minutes was up, I rinsed it off with luke warm water on a bath rag, & didn’t really notice a difference in my skin. It didn’t look any different, just a little shiny, & it didn’t feel any different really.

I was realizing that a few hours later, my skin was itching like crazy! So, I checked it out in the mirror, & I was surprised! My skin was extremely irritated from using this Enzyme mask! My skin was red, blotchy, & itchy!

I looked like I had a giant rash on my forhead.

I never used it since that time, I’m actually about to throw it away. I’m too scared to see what it would do this time if I used it! So, I don’t think I will ever be using this product again. I have never had any problem with the FREEMAN brand, but for some reason this mask just made my skin go haywire! I don’t recommend this certain product, especially if you have sensitive skin.

Freeman Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311081587220631/k2311a081/8.1.12