Fusion Hair Extension Glue Remover  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • Like I said, I don't like this product, & I do not recommend it to anyone with glue in extensions
  • This is definitely not any good, it's not usefull at all, & it pretty much just belongs in the trash can

• by Shylynn

The Fusion Hair Extension Glue remover is a bad product. I used to have glue in extensions, & those are hard to take out, so I saw this product at Sally’s Beauty Supply & thought I would give it a shot. Its not even worth it, I didn’t even use it because it did absolutely NO good! Its a 6 fl. oz bottle of

pure crap. The worst part is, it stinks like nail polish remover!

Personally, I wouldnt want my hair to smell like nail polish remover! Also, it makes me think that it must be really bad for your hair, since it smells like it’s full of chemicals. On the back of the bottle, the directions seem simple enough, quick, & not painful! I was so wrong for believing that! I still practically had to tug, & pull the extensions out of my hair even with the use of this product.

Like I said, I don’t like this product, & I do not recommend it to anyone with glue in extensions. I was better off just using a lot of conditioner to grease the hair up, then slowly pull it out. My ...

• Fusion Hair Extension Glue Remover
      head was very soar from trying to use the Fusion Hair Extension Glue Remover, & my hair was just flat out distressed. The ingredients in this, don’t sound too healthy for your hair, it seems as if they are very damaging. I don’t want dead hair just from taking out some extensions, no one does!

I don’t understand how this company let such a bad

product into the market! It absolutely sucks! I feel bad for being so blunt about it, but come on, costumers pay for good products, for usefull products. This is definitely not any good, it’s not usefull at all, & it pretty much just belongs in the trash can. Most extension glue’s contain Latex, & even on the bottle it says it will not work on Latex glue’s.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311081587210631/k2311a081/8.1.12