Marcos Pizza  » Restaurants  »
916 SW Gatlin Blvd Port Saint Lucie, Florida 34953
  • It is a very small pizzeria when I went to pick up the pizza and it smelled delicious
  • Unfortunately, the pizza itself was very saucy
  • They’re pizza is excellent and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for good pizza

• by sarahdragon26

It’s funny to think that until I met my husband, I never really ordered out for pizza. Most of the time, I just went to Walmart or Publix to get a frozen pizza and pop it in the oven. Yet, now, we order pizza almost twice or three times a month. Mostly from the same pizzerias, but we recently got a flyer in the mail about a new pizzeria that had opened up just down the street. It is called Marcos Pizza.

I am starting to notice more and more pizzerias have

online ordering. And I guess that really helps in getting the order right because the customer just has to decide what they want from the list in the site, put it in, with any tops or extras. Simple enough. So we ordered our pizza from Macros Pizza on their website.

It is a very small pizzeria when I went to pick up the pizza and it smelled delicious. But anything can smell good. It always comes to what it tastes like and what it does to your stomach that is always the ...

• deciding factor when or even if I will chose the same pizzeria or restaurant again.

Marcos Pizza’s pizza pies were cook well-done, just like what I asked and everything on the order was done correctly. Everything was cooked properly and cooked all the way through. I have no complaints about that. Unfortunately, the pizza itself was very saucy. I mean the taste and the amount of sauce under the cheese was almost overpowering and overflowing the slices themselves. I took one bit and the sauce just bubbled over the edge and through

the cheese. Mostly, sauce will do that, but not in the amount that this sauce did. It turned into a saucy mess. And whatever cheese that the pizzeria used on the pizzas did a terrible number on my husband. He was up all night afterwards.

I was a little saddened that the chances of me ordering another Marcos Pizza is very dim because of what it did my husband, but maybe in the future, I will try them again. They’re pizza is excellent and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for good pizza.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71081587180631/k2311a081/8.1.12