Air Asia  » Airlines  »
  • You choose your flight time, which determines the cost of the flight
  • I flew from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur and back on Air Asia, and the only problem I had the entire trip was the terminal location in Kuala Lumpur

• by Emily Valentino
      Air Asia boasts to having some of the most inexpensive flights in Southeast Asia. No arguments there.

You pay for your flights individually, so a roundtrip flight is actually two one-way tickets, but don’t be dismayed.

You choose your flight time, which determines the cost of

the flight.

While the flights are considerably smaller than an international flight from New York to London, the flight is just as comfortable.

The flight attendants are gracious and accomodating, the purchasable snacks and beverages come in a wide variety, and the leg room is nothing ...

• less than desirable.

I flew from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur and back on Air Asia, and the only problem I had the entire trip was the terminal location in Kuala Lumpur.

Upon arriving at the international airport, I went to check in, only to find that

Air Asia operates out of a terminal twenty minutes away, and that a driver would have to be called to transport us there.

Be aware of this and you’ll be fine.

This is a rare event, however, as the international aiport in Bangkok was without problems.

Air Asia
    Sonya says :

I have booked a flight from Perth to KL and then a connecting flight from KL to Penang. Would we get our connecting flight to Penang at the same terminal that we arrived at in KL, I`m just worried, we only have one and a half hours between flights.

Marg says :

Sonya, you’ll have to check your itinerary on this because it will include the terminal numbers. You’ll have to log in here to get your itinerary:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40605158710731/k2311a056/5.6.07