John Paul Pet Full Body and Paw Wipes
  • I like that these wipes have a nice fresh scent to them

• by cmurray081981

I purchased these wipes in conjunction with the tooth and gum wipes from my hair salon. My older cat has issues with dandruff and she is too old to thoroughly clean herself any longer so she often develops matted fur and just looks mangy most of the time. I can use a strong wire brush to remove the mats but I also wanted something to clean up her fur and get rid of the dandruff and her grungy appearance.

I like that these wipes have a nice fresh scent to them. My cats don’t generally like to

be wiped but it’s partially because I wipe them thoroughly frontwards and backwards to completely ensure the dandruff is removed. I generally like to brush the elderly cat first and then go back over her with a wipe to ensure she’s totally clean. I also use these on my younger cat. Though he does a much better job of grooming himself, he does get a touch of dandruff in the winter when his coat dries out due to the artificial heat. I’m happy with how well these wipes work. My elderly cat looks fresh, fluffier and her
      hair doesn’t look as clumped and oily after I use these on her. My younger cat has thick, long hair and he once ended up with a bit of stool stuck to his tail. I was able to use these wipes to help get the mess out and clean him up. They are also great for cleaning your cat’s paws. Everyone knows they use their paws to cover their messes in the litterbox and these are great for getting out clumps left behind between their toes or for general cleaning if you don’t like to think ...

• John Paul Pet Full Body and Paw Wipes
      about your cat traipsing all around your house after being in the litterbox. Anyone who’s ever tried to wash a cat with shampoo in soap and water knows how much of a mess they can make and how they can scratch and bite. These wipes are a much better alternative to using soap and water.

My only complaint about this product is the wipes don’t stay moistened for long. The tooth and gum wipes come in the exact same canister and stayed moist much longer than these wipes did. I would guess they only stayed wet for a

few weeks and then they dried completely out. Since they both are in the same container the defect must lie in the formula. You could probably use water to moisten them again but I don’t want to mess around with that when these wipes should stay pre-moistened much longer.

I don’t think I would continue to purchase these wipes. It’s disappointing since the tooth and gum wipes work well and stay moisturized much longer. I’ve had better luck with the Quick Bath Wipes that come in a horizontal packaging with a sticky flap that is recloseable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2931071587070731/k2311a0731/7.31.12