Hairagami Hair Kimono 5-in-1 Sculpting Styling Clip
0.5
  • I purchased the Hairagami Hair Kimono styling clip when I was looking through Amazon to find new and interesting styling tools
  • The biggest issue with this product is that the directions for using this tool are terrible
  • I can’t recommend this terrible product to anyone unless you want to flush six dollars right down the toilet

• by cmurray081981

I purchased the Hairagami Hair Kimono styling clip when I was looking through Amazon to find new and interesting styling tools. I typically wear my hair up at work and get bored with the same old ponytail. I’m always on the lookout for any tool that can give me a unique style with minimal effort.

I’m sorry I purchased this tool at all. It’s relatively inexpensive at $6 but the quality matches the price. The biggest issue with this product is that the directions for using this tool are terrible. I

couldn’t follow it at all and couldn’t figure out how to get it to work. The tool looks like multiple banana clips attached together and it supposed to make a unique hair style that separates a low ponytail into five twisted sections. The directions make it seem like you’re supposed to roll up 5 sections of hair and clip them in each barrette. However, if I tried to do this the sections were far too large to hold in the barrette and it would not close. Next, I tried to fold ...

• each section in half leaving a soft bend to clip in the barrette but then I did not know what to do to hide the ends. Finally, after the fifth time trying to figure out how the style is supposed to work, the barrette ended up breaking apart. I didn’t bother to buy a new one since I never figured out how to get it to work and I would probably break it again anyway.

I tried looking up how to use this tool on You Tube and went directly to the

product website with no luck. There is even a section titled Hair Tutor but they provide instruction on every tool but the Hair Kimono. I can’t believe that there aren’t better instructions for the most difficult tool to figure out. There are no reviews on Amazon either. It’s a shame since it could be a unique hair tool but I guess I should have learned that no one is buying it because it doesn’t work. I can’t recommend this terrible product to anyone unless you want to flush six dollars right down the toilet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131071587060731/k2311a0731/7.31.12