Gizmo’s Tatto Studio in Dallas, Texas  » Business  »
3616-A Lower Greenville Avenue, Dallas TX 75206
  • I decided to go to Gizmo's Tattoo Studio to get my blacklight tattoo after spending several months researching studios in Dallas
  • The entire tattoo only cost the shop minimum ($100 for blacklight tattoos), so I would definitely recommend this studio to anyone wanting to get a quality tattoo at a fair price

• by DallasMustang15

I decided to go to Gizmo’s Tattoo Studio to get my blacklight tattoo after spending several months researching studios in Dallas. My desired tattoo was an interlocking set of infinity signs - a pretty complicated design for a 2in by 1in space, especially for blacklight ink - but Robert the artist was able to do it perfectly.

The studio itself was a little bit cramped, but not too much more so than most tattoo studios, and was thankfully rather empty. The

artists there are so popular that they normally take appointments only, although on slower days they more than welcome walk-ins. Their flexible hours gave me the perfect opportunity to stop by at my convenience, too!

The artists, specifically Robert, were very kind and welcoming. As this was my first tattoo, I was rather wary of the entire process, but Robert walked me through everything step by step until I was completely comfortable with the procedure. Blacklight tattoos are generally harder to do ...

• and take more time than regular tattoos, so this explanation was incredibly helpful. He was very gentle while tattooing - it barely hurt! - and afterwards gave me detailed instructions as to how to properly care for my tattoo.

The tattoo itself healed over in less than a week and - because I chose to get white ink for discretion - healed completely and faded into my skin tone in less than three weeks. Robert called at critical healing checkpoints

to ensure that my tattoo was healing properly, and when it didn’t seem to be glowing as much as it should offered to touch up my tattoo for free. Gizmo’s Tattoo Studio does indeed guarantee their tattoos - meaning they always give free touch ups - which makes it an awesome value. The entire tattoo only cost the shop minimum ($100 for blacklight tattoos), so I would definitely recommend this studio to anyone wanting to get a quality tattoo at a fair price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4130071586760431/k2311a0730/7.30.12