Pentax A30 Camera
  • For my pay last month, I bought a Pentax A30 camera
  • There are a few things that I love about this Pentax, though not many people use it

• by missy
      For my pay last month, I bought a Pentax A30 camera. I am not so particular about the brand name, and I bought it because of its functions.

There are a few things that I love about this Pentax, though not many people use it.

I love the feature

of this Pentax that has an anti-shake tech to keep all my photos and videos’ images sharper and clearer.

For instance, I’ve taken a picture before and I was gloomy, I remembered not smiling or something like that.

But, in actual fact, after I’ve produced the pictures, I came ...

• as not so bad looking.

Not smiling, but not as gloomy as I have pictured myself.

The picture quality is very good, and even if you don’t really smile, you have a clear like quality, regardless of weather conditions and the way you take pictures.

My mom always have

shaking, nervous hands when taking pictures, but the latest pictures of me and my boyfriend came out as top snaps, it doesn’t reflect that nervous hands’ effects, and that’s why I don’t really care about the brand of this camera to be well known or not, just for these great reasons.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43605158670731/k2311a056/5.6.07