ViewSonic ViewDock PJ258 Projector
  • Therefore, I bought ViewSonic projector, and it's been a few months I've been using this projector, and I have positive ratings about it

• by missy
      I am working in an advertising company, and I do presentation slides all the time to potential clients and existing ones. So, I need to have a projector for myself, as the company’s projector is not good, and I have to do outdoor presentations most

of the times.

Therefore, I bought ViewSonic projector, and it’s been a few months I’ve been using this projector, and I have positive ratings about it.

This ViewSonic projector comes with an iPod dock, and there is also a dockjector.

I am not ...

• really familiar with the dockjector, but I always use the iPod dock to store movies and song clips.

I use it for my advertising campaigns sometimes, but for the most part, I just use the projector to show slides from my PowerPoint.

I am satisfied

in the way that although this projector is small and portable, it allows big display of pictures, and this is crucial for my advertising campaigns.

The iPods could be set to large screen as well.

For something that is of quite good quality functions, this costs about $600.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16605158660731/k2311a056/5.6.07