Healthy Foot Deodorant Cream by Avon  » Cosmetics  »
  • I find generally Avon can be a little bit hit or miss and struggle with more their face skin care products as they can be overly harsh, but up to date I've never had a problem with any of the Foot Works products
  • What I am really impressed with is the powdery feeling as I hate applying lotions then they leave my feet feeling sticky - this simply isn't the case here at all
  • I can't recommend this enough and even at it's RRP of £4 for just 75ml it is certainly worth buying and is a really impressive foot cream that I will most definitely be using again in the future

• by TickTock

I’ve been using Avon products for as long as I can remember now and one of my beauty staples I regularly purchase from them is their foot care range. Called simply Foot Works, the range offers everything for perfect pedicure pampering and whenever a new product is launched I am always keen to try out as I’ve never ben let down with their foot care products.

I find generally Avon can be a little bit hit or miss and struggle with more their face skin care products as they can be overly harsh, but up to date I’ve never had a problem with any of the Foot Works products. When they recently released their ‘Healthy’ range I was keen to try out the various items and included them in with a recent order when I saw my local Representative.

Although

I ordered various items from the Healthy range, it is their All Day Foot Deodorant Cream that I will be discussing here and I will share my thoughts on the product along with giving my honest opinions.

Healthy All Day Foot Deodorant Cream comes housed in a slimline squeezable tube that holds 75ml of product. The colourings are quite sedate and simplistic being predominantly white with three overlapping feet in green, blue and yellow and the logo being in a dark and bold font above. There is very little decoration on this packaging however what is there is eye catching and I particularly like the foot design as it’s quirky but appropriate for the product.

The cream emits via a large sized hole which is accessible via a flip open lid. The lid acts as a base ...

• for standing the product up if you should so wish to store it in this way and shuts firmly as well as opens with ease. On squeezing the tube there is a milky coloured cream that emits in a slow fashion due to it’s consistency, which is quite thick.

The cream has a very generic foot cream aroma as in being quite minty, though incredibly fresh with a hint of floral and once applied to my feet it soaks in instantly. Once the cream has started to dry it goes almost powdery and makes my feet feel even cleaner and fresher as there is no sticky residue or greasy after feeling like most foot creams can end up leaving.

This cream claims to protect feet with it’s deodorizing composition for at least 24 hours and whilst I

apply this in a morning after a shower I do hop in the shower again in the evening after being on my feet all day so I can’t say for sure whether it lasts the full 24 hours.

I am on my feet for at least 10 hours a day and my feet always feel refreshed and clean when this has been used and I have yet to be let down by the product. What I am really impressed with is the powdery feeling as I hate applying lotions then they leave my feet feeling sticky - this simply isn’t the case here at all.

I can’t recommend this enough and even at it’s RRP of £4 for just 75ml it is certainly worth buying and is a really impressive foot cream that I will most definitely be using again in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126071586430731/k2311a0726/7.26.12