Aromatherapy Be Peaceful Lavendar and Eucalyptus Room Diffuser  » Housewares  »
  • I know that cheaper variations are available but they don’t have nearly as pleasant or unique of a scent

• by cmurray081981

Like many people, I don’t care much for my job. I try to do what I can to build up positive surroundings and make me feel calmer when people frustrate me. Part of that involves using aromatherapy to put me in a more peaceful mood which actually helps me to get more work done and not dwell on aggravations. Since candles are strictly forbidden and sprays and oils are messy, this left me with the option of using a room diffuser. The diffusers always have the same design and function. The product comes with a bottle filed with fragranced oil, a cap to keep the product in the bottle prior to purchase, and reed

diffusers that distribute the scents of the oil in the surrounding area.

I really enjoy the unique scents available at Target. I recently saw a lavender and eucalyptus scent that promised to offer a more peaceful and tranquil scent to calm. The scent is very true to what the packaging promises. The eucalyptus is the more potent scent of the two with a minty fragrance. The lavender provides a bit of sweetness and offers the calming sensation that the flower is known for. I always make sure to turn the reeds over in the oil to get a fresh blast of perfume each morning as I start my day. I’ve found that the mood ...

• I’m in right away in the morning really sets the tone for the rest of my day and this fragrance has helped to calm me and sooth me before I start work. I can say for sure I’ve had a lot more good days than bad since I’ve been using this scent. This diffuser has really helped me change my negative frame of mind and I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on it from my coworkers as well.

I just wish that room diffusers lasted a bit longer and weren’t quite so expensive. I know that cheaper variations are available but they don’t have nearly as pleasant or unique of a scent. I also

wish the bottle were a bit larger and held more oil so it might last longer. My only other complaint is that when I turn the reeds over the oil usually drips a bit on my desk, but it’s easy to clean up and doesn’t leave behind a residue. This will happen with every reed diffuser. I have been using this diffuser for about a month and only have about a half inch of oil left. Even though it’s a bit pricey, I will be going back to Target to purchase another one once the oil runs out in mine. It’s worth it to have a scent that helps uplift my mood each day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5326071586410731/k2311a0726/7.26.12