Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Coralista  » Cosmetics  »
  • Another convenient thing about this lip gloss is that it's very easy to remove
  • Overall, this is one of the best glosses I've come across so far, if not the best
  • I just think Benefit did a really great job with this line of glosses and I would definitely re-purchase and recommend this to anyone

• by smashbox56

Benefit has recently released a collection of six lip glosses to match with six of their powders. The lip glosses come packaged in a squeeze-tube, and comes with 15mL. The applicator is very rounded and contoured to fit virtually any lip shape whereas most squeeze-tube applicators are blunt.

Coralista is described as a “sheer coral,” and is one of the shades that doesn’t have shimmer and is just a jelly-like texture. Like the name “Ultra Plush” the texture is also very smooth

and velvet-like. It’s not even a smidge sticky. Another convenient thing about this lip gloss is that it’s very easy to remove. All you need is a plain tissue paper and you just wipe it off. It comes off completely, leaving no waxy or stick residue at all, but just a light feeling of moistness. This is the first time in my life I’ve seen a lip gloss do that. A lot of glosses aren’t sticky but are a pain to get off if you’re about to eat or drink.

Coralista’s color is very sheer and gives me anything barely of a tint, mostly because my lips are naturally pigmented. Coralista is a classic coral that’s trending a lot this year. I just think it’s one of the most convenient things to carry in a pocket for a quick fix of color for this season. I actually think their colors are very convenient for popular colors. They have a red, some pinks,

• Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Coralista
      nudes, and a coral. I’ve tried this out a few times, and the weartime is anywhere from two-three hours or less depending on talking, eating, drinking, etc. It almost feels like there’s nothing on your mouth either, it’s very light and weightless. This lip gloss could also cover as a lip treatment because of it’s excellent moisturizing properties. If your lips are chapped though, this won’t look very good on.

A lot of people say this has no scent of flavor,

but it does, very slightly. I’m not a big fan of it, but it doesn’t bother me. It’s almost like a very fruity almost plastic-y scent. It’s not overwhelming, but it does show up a bit with flavor also.

Overall, this is one of the best glosses I’ve come across so far, if not the best. I just think Benefit did a really great job with this line of glosses and I would definitely re-purchase and recommend this to anyone. They have the best shades.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125071586100531/k2311a0725/7.25.12