TRESemme Tres Two Spray (Non-Aerosol Hairspray)
  • I believe unless you are wanting rock solid, sky-high hair, this hairspray has the perfect amount of hold while still ensuring that your hair feels like hair
  • First, I completely agree with it being a 4/5 in terms of hold
  • The only sprays that will give better hold have aerosol, and I don't like to use them because they make me sneeze
  • On humid days, the spray may hold my hair in place, but it definitely can't keep a whole lot of volume
  • I would recommend it to anyone for those reasons alone, but the fact that they don't test on animals makes me an even bigger fan

• by Melanie Noell

I originally bought this TRESemmé hairspray because it was the only non-aerosol travel size hairspray that I could find at Target. Since using it, however, I have become hooked. I believe unless you are wanting rock solid, sky-high hair, this hairspray has the perfect amount of hold while still ensuring that your hair feels like hair.

Tres Two hairspray claims to be an all day, humidity resistant spray with a rating of level four out of five in terms of hold. First, I completely agree with it being a 4/5 in terms of

hold: this hairspray holds your hair in place better than any other non-aerosol spray that I have ever tried. The only sprays that will give better hold have aerosol, and I don’t like to use them because they make me sneeze. As far as holding a style all day, I can’t say I’ve ever sprayed my hair early in the morning with the hopes that it will still look like that at the end of the day. I mostly use this hairspray to simply keep things in place and prevent flyaways; however,
      when I pin my bangs back, they do tend to stay stuck for several hours (6 or 7) when I use this hairspray. It also holds up relatively well to humidity, although I don’t advise using it to spray your roots for extra volume if you don’t have the chance to touch it up throughout the day. On humid days, the spray may hold my hair in place, but it definitely can’t keep a whole lot of volume.

Another great thing about this product is that the scent isn’t overwhelming. I find that ...

• TRESemme Tres Two Spray (Non-Aerosol Hairspray)
      aerosol hairsprays tend to have a very strong scent - and not always a good one - that make me sneeze and permeate into other rooms and into my clothing like a bad perfume. Although this hairspray has a typical, overtly fruity smell to it (typical of hairsprays,) this one doesn’t overwhelm me the way most do. I’d prefer no scent at all, but this is not bad comparatively.

The packaging is typical TRESemmé: black bottle, white lettering. At least it’s easy to find when you are looking at the drug store

or supermarket! The package also advertises that it’s not tested on animals which makes me a loyal user. And of course, it’s very affordable for the quality, like most TRESemmé products. You can buy the full size bottle for about $4-$5 and it lasts for quite some time, unless you go crazy with it.

I think this product is a great everyday hairspray that boasts great hold at an affordable price. I would recommend it to anyone for those reasons alone, but the fact that they don’t test on animals makes me an even bigger fan.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124071585910731/k2311a0724/7.24.12