Victoria Secret’s “Passionate Kiss” Lotion
  • So I ended up buying three bottles, and out of the three I bought this one is my favorite because the smell
  • The best way I can describe it is like a fruity creme scent
  • It is also not very exotic, I think you would be crazy not to like this scent, guys and girls alike
  • I like this lotion and the Victoria secret better than all the other lines because it not only provides you with exceptional skin hydration but a good feeling as well with the amazing smell
  • I would highly recommend this lotion as well as the rest of Victoria Secrets line

• by swim4evr09

I have always suffered from dry skin and a friend to me recommended Victoria Secret because it smells incredible and does its job. So, I went into Victoria Secreta and figured I would try it for myself. It just so happend I walked in a day where all the lotions were on sale for only three dollars, seventy five percent off. So I ended up buying three bottles, and out of the three I bought this one is my favorite because the smell.

As far as moisturizing your skin, they do what they say. On the bottle it saying “hydrating body lotion.” There are no lies there. After applied it on the dry areas, or areas you just want to be a little smoother, it leaves those areas smooth and smelling like an

angel. My boyfriend is always complimenting me on how smooth my legs are and how good I smell. It is a two for one deal here. Anyway, the smell of this bottle, it is a cherry and vanila scent. The best way I can describe it is like a fruity creme scent. At first when you smell it, it smells like the worlds perfect smelling flower. It is also not very exotic, I think you would be crazy not to like this scent, guys and girls alike. Obviously it is only for girls, but girls, if you get this guys will love you and you will get plenty of nice words said to you.

For three dollars a bottle this was more than worth my money. It is 8.4 ounces and one of these ...

• bottles lasts you atleast four to five months (depending on how much you apply lotion). I apply it after I get out of the shower when my legs are the smoothest from shaving, thats when I feel it helps you the most. When you are already smelling clean and you just add a good scent onto that. You feel so clean! This scent I have to say is also very feminine. If this lotion had a personality I’d say it’s innocent, sweet, intelligent and soft spoken. I feel more confident when I where this lotion.

I like this lotion and the Victoria secret better than all the other lines because it not only provides you with exceptional skin hydration but a good feeling as well with the amazing smell. This is one of

my favorite lotions from the “Classic Collection”. This lotion, this size, is usually twelve dollars at normal price. I would pay full price for another one. It is a little pricey but worth it, you are not getting ripped off. It is just as expensive as Bath and Body Works but in my opinion so much better. This lotion also has Vitamins E and C and natural ingredients.

Overall this is a great product. This is a lotion that leaves your skin silky and soft as a baby, and is a guy magnet with the incredible scents. Makes me feel happier, clean and like I have amazing, healthy skin. I would highly recommend this lotion as well as the rest of Victoria Secrets line. This is getting a rating of a ten, no questions asked.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124071585900731/k2311a0724/7.24.12