BiC Medium Easy Glide Ball pen  » Other  »
  • Even writing drafts from my articles, I like to write it first in a notebook and type it on the computer after
  • I have eyesight problem so it is important to me that I used thick ink on any ball pen or gel pens I use to clearly read it
  • I know it is only a ball pen but it helps me to become diligent and inspired with my writing
  • I believe it makes my hand writing to look even better
  • I love this ball pen and I highly recommend it to those people who cannot live without writing anything

• by grecychunny

At the age of computers, laptops, IPod and Touch screen cell phones, people always update online. They tend to just type it right away and post it online. While the technology is digital and fast paced, I maintain to be old-fashioned. Every time I log on my journal, it is by hand writing and my journal is still a simple notebook. Even writing drafts from my articles, I like to write it first in a notebook and type it on the computer after. In that way, I appreciate my part time job

more although it eaten my time.

The quality of a ball pen I will use is important because this will be the basis of my activity in a day. I have lots of ball pens at home, some are easily ruined once it falls on the ground because the ink discontinue to flow. Ball pens from Bic on the other hand slide on the paper smoothly. I always buy this brand and I only use it when I am writing at home. I am more comfortable to it and I observed I ...

• write fast and my brain works fast too while I am feeling the smoothness of writing. It does not get ruined once it accidentally fall as the tube of the ball pen seems protecting the ink inside.

It comes with different color and colors of the tube too. I mostly buy the ink color blue, violet, red and black. Also, the ink is thicker than Pilot ball pens. I have eyesight problem so it is important to me that I used thick ink on any ball pen or gel pens I use to

clearly read it. I do not consistently use it every day but this pen last for 3 months and the price is only Php 9.00 (estimated $ 0.21 USD) . I know it is only a ball pen but it helps me to become diligent and inspired with my writing. It makes me happy when I can clearly see and read what I am writing. I believe it makes my hand writing to look even better. I love this ball pen and I highly recommend it to those people who cannot live without writing anything.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1224071585860731/k2311a0724/7.24.12