Samsung WF330ANW 3.7 cu. ft. High Efficiency Front-Load Washer  » Housewares  »
  • I like it that this washing machine offers flexibility and best value for the money
  • I surely recommend it to others who are looking for a front-loader washing machine that's capable of doing a small or big load of laundry per cycle, depending on their needs
  • I am happy I bought this and so far it is working 100% so I can't complain

• by sophjas

We bought a 3.7 cubic feet Samsung WF330ANW High Efficiency Front-loader washing machine when we moved in to a rented house in May 2011. We got the washer from Best Buy along with some other home appliances. I would say it is a lot better than the smaller and less efficient washing machine we had in our apartment.

It’s been over one year and this washing machine still works best. It is capable of handling a big load of laundry so it cuts laundry time by half. It is front-loader so it is easier to put the dirty clothes in from the front. It works perfectly for me

because I am short in height. I don’t have to use a step stool in order to load and unload the washing machine.

The controls are easy to use, even my 3-year old was able to figure it out. There is a round dial for selecting washing settings, and buttons on the right that lets me choose the water temperature, spin type, soil level, and signal from the machine after it does its job. The dial is easy to spin and the buttons easy to press. The red light moves to my preferred setting as I made my choice. As soon as I am satisfied with my washing ...

• settings, I just turn the start button and the washing machine starts the cycle.

I usually do average loads of laundry so I mostly use the “Normal” washing mode which takes 52 minutes to do. Sometimes when I do smaller and less soiled loads, I chose “Quick Wash” for 25 minutes. I like it that this washing machine offers flexibility and best value for the money.

The other things I like about Samsung WF330ANW HE is its ability to use less soap to do a load and still cleans clothes very well. It has a feature that lets me sanitize the whole machine every month. This gives me assurance

that our laundry is much cleaner and smells better. It spins very good as well, which means the clothes that come out of the washing machine is drier, it only takes less than 30 minutes to completely dry them in the dyer.

I don’t have complaints so far using this brand of washing machine. It is the best washer we have so far. I surely recommend it to others who are looking for a front-loader washing machine that’s capable of doing a small or big load of laundry per cycle, depending on their needs. I am happy I bought this and so far it is working 100% so I can’t complain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5324071585840731/k2311a0724/7.24.12