Mongoose Electric Paintball Gun  » Other  »
  • I thought that the price doesn't really match the product, it's a whopping $100

• by missy
      I was so surprised when my boyfriend bought this Mongoose Electric Paintball Gun last week. He bought it so that he and me could play outdoor paintball.

I thought that the price doesn’t really match the product, it’s a whopping $100.

I got scared a little when I

first started firing with this paintball at the back of his yard with him.

You have to wear safety gears, as you never know when you’ll be hit at your face.

Wear safety goggles as well.

Intially, I got hit a lot of times, but I fought ...

• back ferociously, and you need to practice for an hour or so to get the hand around it.

After about half and hour, I was firing shots pretty well.

This paintball fires 13 shots a second, that’s more than enough for me.

13 shots a second, means about

780 shots in a minute, you won’t feel the time fly past you.

I feel a closer bond to my boyfriend, as that means I could do almost anything with him.

Try it, you’ll be amazed even if a feminine type like me could do it, so can you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12605158530731/k2311a056/5.6.07