Pure Bites Freeze Dried Chicken Breast treats for Cats
  • I found the Pure Bites Freeze Dried Chicken Breast treats for cats at my local specialty pet store
  • I knew that these treats would be appropriate for her since they contain only chicken that has been freeze dried to promote freshness and avoid spoilage

• by cmurray081981

I found the Pure Bites Freeze Dried Chicken Breast treats for cats at my local specialty pet store. I have a diabetic cat that is limited in her diet and also a bit finicky. I picked up some of these treats to see if she would like them. I knew that these treats would be appropriate for her since they contain only chicken that has been freeze dried to promote freshness and avoid spoilage. The treats still even look like chunks of chicken. There is nothing in these treats that would cause her to have any sort of health issues due to excessive sugar or carbohydrates. They are also

very inexpensive at less than $3 per pack.

I went home and tried these treats with my cat and she absolutely loved them. She even stands at my feet and meows impatiently if I take too long to put the treats in her dish. What I really like about the chicken variety in particular is that it is easy to mash up into manageable pieces. She is very old and has had most of her teeth removed so she often has trouble eating larger sized pieces of food. I even crumble them up on top of her wet food when she has not eaten all that I’ve put in ...

• her dish and has lost interest in the remainder. This saves me money from spoilage and reduces waste since I otherwise would have thrown the remainder out.

I have a younger cat that is, frankly, not so bright. I have tried to give her other kinds of treats when I’m feeding my older cat and she will sit and look at them like she’s not sure what it is. I gave her one of these freeze dried chicken treats and while she inspected it for a few seconds, she actually realized it was food and ate it. Now, these are the only treats I have that both cats adore.

This is a great and healthy product for your cat or dog and they are reasonably priced. My only complaint is that I wish they were more widely available at big box retailers like Target. I have to make a special trip to get these or order them online. I also wish they came in larger sized packages. I purchased two packs 4 days ago and one package is almost gone already. It would be nice to be able to get a larger package to last longer at a volume based price. However, other than that, I have no complaints about this product and will certainly continue to purchase it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2919071585240631/k2311a0719/7.19.12