Tucks Medicated Hemorrhoid Pads

• by tiger8669

I always have this product in my bathroom because of my hemorrhoid. I first encountered this awesome medicated wipes after I gave birth to my first child at the hospital. My hemorrhoids was so bad after pushing the baby out that my nurse had to put two or three of these rounded pads around the affected area, before puting my underwear on. It felt so good

that I knew right there that this product would make me feel better the coming days, and it did!

My swollen hemorrhoid shrunk quickly after three days. It was a quite a relief since it was no fun moving around or sitting with pain in the buttocks area. I’ve tried using topical cream for hemorrhoid before but Tucks medicated hemorrhoid pads are so much better in treating the condition fast.

I love that I don’t have to apply the product directly on the swollen hemorrhoid like when I use the cream. I just pull one or two pads, put them directly on the affected area, and that’s it. No messy cream or yucky skin contact. The relief is instant because as soon as the pads touched the hemorrhoid, the cooling effect from the pads ...

• Tucks Medicated Hemorrhoid Pads
      helps a lot lessen the burning sensation I was feeling. I change the medicated pad every time I use the bathroom. I just toss the old ones into the toilet and flush them afterwards. It is septic friendly which is also an added benefit.

Since my encounter with Tucks medicated hemmorhoid pad at the hospital, I fell in love with it. That’s why I never allow myself to run out of it. For $6 a tub containing 100 wet pads, it’s all worth it. Once in a while my hemorrhoid came back due to weight gain and straining. But I have the solution right in my bathroom. Two applications are enough to find relief.

I truly love this product. I highly recommend this to others who suffer from hemorrhoid. It is affordable and it works!

susan nowak says :

I say these do what they say gives you temporary comfort, coolness and relief, and makes you a lot more comfortable, than you were before you got them, they are well worth the money, A good brand. Glad they sell them.

heather goldman says :

Tucks ointment is the only relief i get for my hemerriods Tucks pads are just witch hazel ( completely different from the ointment)… preparation h makes pads that are witch hazel and an ointment but the prep h ointment is completely different ingredients then tucks ointment and it sucks for me, preparation h ointment burns me and makes me feel worse, tucks ointment is immediately soothing and cooling and i love love love it Tucks has discontined their ointment I dont know what im gonna do If u have tried tucks ointment and like it please call tucks and complain, demand they bring their ointment back

Tonya Ryan says :

I used these tuck pads with my first child had to be cut a little more than usual to get her out and these pads worked well during my healing process. Great product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2618071585160531/k2311a0718/7.18.12