Moshino Funny perfume  » Perfume  »
2.0
  • Actually, I think they are strong in general
  • I mean, I wouldn’t never even consider Avon perfume as a perfume but unfortunately some people do, and they also give them away as presents
  • I like sweet fragrances and this one is certainly one a sweet one
  • Its smell is sharp but definitely not heavy
  • I really don’t know if there’s a single person I know I could recommend this perfume to so I wouldn’t recommend it to you either, especially if you think that a perfume is something that should express your personality

• by sonjica

When I entered Moschino in my google search the first clue I got was Moschino cheap. What that means? That Moschino has cheap perfumes too or that in general Moschino perfumes are cheap?

Moschino Funny was got out back in the 2007 and it was a new at the end of the spring of the same year. I am giving it a rather low mark. Why? Well I don’t like perfumes that aren’t consistent and that don’t stay on your skin for at least one house. This perfume vanishes in 5 minutes. It is incredible but true. I got this perfume as a present from my Avon representative. I really can’t understand how she still doesn’t get it; I don’t like Avon perfumes, they aren’t strong enough for my taste. Actually, I think they are strong in general. You spray this perfume and you can’t really expect it to last for more than two minutes because it won’t.

I must admit that I really hate when people give me as present Avon perfumes. The fact is that you give Avon perfumes to people you don’t care too much about. I mean, I wouldn’t never even consider Avon perfume as a

perfume but unfortunately some people do, and they also give them away as presents.

There’s this neighbour of mine who is an Avon representative and for some reason she gives me an Avon perfume every year as a present for my birthday. This year that was Moschino Funny perfume. I am quite sure you’ve all heard about Moschino. It is a rather well known brand of perfumes, but I guess every brand has its better and its worst perfumes, and this really is one of the worst Moschino perfumes I’ve ever smelled. Actually, it is not that the fragrance is that bad but its endurances is totally disappointing.

First of all it isn’t intensive enough. This is one of those perfumes you spray on your wrist and you have to hurry to pull you wrist towards your nose if you want to feel anything at all. This is considered to be a daytime perfume, I guess that’s because it is light, but I really wonder why most of the Avon perfumes are considered light ones and day time ones.

The fragrance is fruity and flowery in the same time. I like sweet fragrances and this one is certainly one a sweet one. Except its weakness it lacks heaviness too. Its smell is sharp but definitely not heavy.

What I like about perfumes is that when I spray them on my wrist I want the fragrance to emanate for at least a couple of minutes and with Avon fragrances you never get that. It is the same with this fragrance too; it vanishes in just a couple of seconds.

The bottle of this product looks silly, it really does. You get it in a squared bottle wit a heart tap and a dark pink ribbon all over the bottles neck. But the worst detail of this perfume is the button that is holding the ribbon together around the neck of the bottle. I really hate buttons, I don’t know why but I have hated them since I was a kid, so it was a really terrible surprise for me that the perfume I got as a present had a button around its neck. I hate buttons on my shirts and coats so imagine those unnecessary ones around a perfume bottle.

The bottle of this perfume, except it is squared, it is made of glass and it is transparent, the perfume,

• Moshino Funny perfume
      in the other hand is pale blue. It smells rather nice and girly, but only if you smell it a few seconds after you sprayed it on your wrist. Most of the perfumes who their real smell only after a few seconds you spray them but that’s not the case with this one because if you don’t smell it immediately you risk not being able to feel it’s fragrance at all.

This is one of those perfumes I would never boy for myself, the fact is that its fragrance is rather nice the second you spray it but later it doesn’t feel as if you were wearing a perfume. I don’t care about the fact that this perfume doesn’t cost much. I prefer to pay a bit more and get a perfume that would keep emanating its fragrance for several hours, then to pay a few dollars for a perfume like this one which would vanish in a few seconds. I think that every perfume should be strong and it should have an intensive fragrance because that is what a perfume all about is, a perfume that lacks fragrance is totally useless. I guess, this perfume is a great gift if

you bought it and you don’t like it so you are just passing it, but unfortunately, I will also pass it because I certainly won’t wear it. I think I will give it as a gift to my mother’s friend who likes soft perfumes.

I think this really isn’t a good present. First of all it isn’t easy to buy a perfume for someone else so I guess one shouldn’t even consider a perfume as a present if s/he doesn’t know which perfume the person s/he is buying the perfume to likes.

Moshino Funny totally would not be my choice because it lacks character, I like strong and sweet perfumes and this one certainly isn’t either of those two things. This is one of the many Avon perfumes I’ve tried and it is just another one I am not satisfied with. I really don’t know if there’s a single person I know I could recommend this perfume to so I wouldn’t recommend it to you either, especially if you think that a perfume is something that should express your personality. This perfume is not even noticeable after a minute of two so I think it can’t actually express any personality at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5618071585150531/k2311a0718/7.18.12