Samsung MP3 Player  » Electronics  »
  • I bought a new Samsung MP3 Player, about $120 only
  • So, I was happy with the bluetooh function, and that's expected of most MP3 players
  • The only complain I have is that Samsung brand is not as popular as any other MP3 player brands out there, but it's a good MP3, but not the best, and that's enough for me, for now

• by missy
      I was walking on the shopping mall, looking for a good to best sort of MP3 Player, and I was on a budget of $200. And I got it.

I bought a new Samsung MP3 Player, about $120 only.

It has more features

that I could ask for.

I am a basic user, I am the type to just store songs on the go and listen to it.

So, I was happy with the bluetooh function, and that’s expected of most MP3 players.

But, what ...

• surprises me is the fact that I could store music of up to 4GB.

And that’s more than enough for me, as the genre of songs that I usually stacked up in my old MP3 are only R&B and heavy metal music.

So,

this is sort of a bonus to me.

The only complain I have is that Samsung brand is not as popular as any other MP3 player brands out there, but it’s a good MP3, but not the best, and that’s enough for me, for now.

Samsung MP3 Player

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16605158510731/k2311a056/5.6.07