www.hostelbookers.com  » Web sites  »
4.5
1 votes
Are you familiar with this?
Feel free to rate it!
  • I enjoy travelling, but sometimes in the big cities like Paris, London, Amsterdam, Bruxelles, Milano etc. the hotels are very expensive, so I gave up my plans many times because of that
  • The best part is that it has no booking fees
  • Whether you go to China or Cuba, you can read interesting and useful information about the country you intend to visit
  • After you choose your destination and find the ideal accommodation for you, all you have to do is to pay 10% of the total cost online with your credit/ debit card and the rest of 90% you pay at the reception
  • I know that I will use a lot this website to travel in as many countries as possible and to discover the world

    • by Ana Maria
      TRUSTWORTHY

      all reviews
      I enjoy travelling, but sometimes in the big cities like Paris, London, Amsterdam, Bruxelles, Milano etc. the hotels are very expensive, so I gave up my plans many times because of that. I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that he travels a lot and he pays very little for accommodation because he uses www. hostelbookers.

      com. But what has to offer www. hostelbookers.

      com? First of all let’s see what destinations it has. Well, I was surprised to see every country on every continent: from France to US, from Australia to China, you name


      it. Wherever you dreamt of going, you can find it on this website.

      With over 3,500 destinations, we can travel all over the world. It has different property type: you can choose hotel, appartment, guesthouse, hostel, campsites. The best part is that it has no booking fees.

      It is ideal for students, backpackers or every traveller who has a small budget, but still wants to travel. The accommodation is actually very cheap, I was amazed. Once you decided your destination, you can start looking for accomodation.

      Whether is a hostel a hotel or a guesthouse, rest assure ...


      • you’ll get the best price. There are even summer sales. How to book a hostel?

        You choose your destination, you click the map below and check the available hostels.

        You can refine your search by property type, rating, price, room type. You can see also what it is included in the price: airport pick-up, breakfast, etc. The website has a special section for group booking.

        They have accommodation for any type of groups and again there are no booking fees or other charges. There is also a world travel guide to help you discover your destination. Whether

        you go to China or Cuba, you can read interesting and useful information about the country you intend to visit.

        After you choose your destination and find the ideal accommodation for you, all you have to do is to pay 10% of the total cost online with your credit/ debit card and the rest of 90% you pay at the reception. www. hostelbookers.

        com is the perfect way to travel, especially if you have a low budget. I know that I will use a lot this website to travel in as many countries as possible and to discover the world.



    • Don't Be Nice. Be Helpful.

    Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2018071585040531/k2311a0718/7.18.12
    Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms & Conditions
    Privacy Policy