Intercity Express Train  » Railway  »
2.5
India
  • So I consider Intercity express train as the best to travel between the two major cities namely Chennai and Coimbatore

• by reviewvaas
      The Southern Railways form a part of the Indian Railways which ranks among top 10 railways of the world. I would like to mention about Intercity Express train which serves as the transportation medium for lacs of people

in South India.

I am frequent traveler of Intercity Express Train which travels between two major highly populated cities namely Chennai and Coimbatore, both the cities located in the state of Tamil Nadu,India.

The Intercity Express train is among the ...

• fastest trains in India.

I travel in the Intercity Express because it saves time and the tickets are cheap too.

The other junctions reached by this train is Salem,Erode,Katpadi and Arakkonam.

The train travels about 1600 Kilometers every day and also in

less time.

I often reserve the tickets online 10 days before my travel because if we book late,the tickets will not be available.

So I consider Intercity express train as the best to travel between the two major cities namely Chennai and Coimbatore.

Raakesh says :

I have booked in the AC Chair Car of Intercity express. But my friend has booked it in Second sitting. Will I be able to walk through from the AC Chair Car to the Second Sitting compartment while the train is running? Can you please help me regarding the same? This is the first time I am travelling in this train.

Galega says :

You might have traveled by now and got the experience that it is not possible. For future readers who are interesting in this question, the obvious answer is that it is not possible. It is because both of these categories fall into different compartments and hence it is not possible to talk by sitting there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 44605158500731/k2311a056/5.6.07