Goody Ouchless Ceramic Round Brush  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • Since I had a lot of good luck with the Goody Ouchless detangling comb, I thought I would try the Ouchless ceramic round brush
  • I’ve never had a problem at all from a regular, run of the mill round brush that was not marketed towards easy hair removal

• by cmurray081981

Since I had a lot of good luck with the Goody Ouchless detangling comb, I thought I would try the Ouchless ceramic round brush. This brush is supposed to have some sort of quick release button for easy hair removal and is designed not to snag hair.

I don’t know what they were thinking when they made this brush and put the Ouchless name on it, but I can say for sure it does not work at all. The first and only time I tried to use this brush my hair tangled inside it so badly that I almost thought I would have to cut it out. I used this brush like I would use any other round brush. I started at the ends and wrapped up the

length of one section of hair until I got to the crown, then I held the brush in place while I aimed my blow dryer at it to set the style. When I finished blow drying the section, I started to uncurl my hair from the brush but my hair had gotten twisted up within itself. I had to VERY carefully uncurl and remove the knots this brush created. Though it took a while, I was finally able to remove my hair from the tangled mess in the brush. I’ve never had a problem at all from a regular, run of the mill round brush that was not marketed towards easy hair removal. Very disappointing, to say the least.

I have no idea what the quick release button ...

• is supposed to do or where it’s located. There were no directions located on the product tag giving any information about it. I don’t even know what it’s supposed to do. Does it remove your hair from the brush when it tangles, like mine did, or is it supposed to help you clean out loose strands of hair that get caught up in the bristles from regular use? It would have been nice to know so the brush would certainly not have made a complete mess of the hair I’ve been growing out for three years. I would have been livid if I could not have gotten my hair out and I would have had to cut it causing an unnecessary expense and an emergency trip to the
        salon to fix.

Needless to say, I’ll never gamble with this brush again. There’s no way I’ll even risk it getting caught again so I threw it away. I looked online to find out more about this product and there appears to be a button at the top of the brush that retracts the bristles. If there were any directions included I wouldn’t have had the major problems that I did. I have no idea why this wasn’t listed on the brush’s tag somewhere. I wish I could get my money back I wasted on this awful product. I would give this a rating of 0 if I could. Do not buy and don’t be fooled, this is not an Ouchless product. You’re better off with a natural bristle round brush.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118071584980531/k2311a0718/7.18.12