Hitachi HD Ready Plasma TV  » Electronics  »
  • What I love about this Plasma set is that it has a HD Ready technology and also there is a panel display, to adjust to my desired settings

• by missy
      My boyfriend has this HD Ready Plasma TV at his parent’s home, and on days that he invites me over to his house, we will have a fun time watching American football,

or European soccer on this Plasma TV. What I love about this Plasma set is that it has a HD Ready technology and also there is a panel display, to adjust to ...

• my desired settings. I have fun playing around with the Digital Tuner, you have like Live, Surround, Hall kind of adjustments, and also when I watch programs from any angle, it
        is clear and doesn’t have that blurrish effect. You can set the plasma to off by itself, so you save energy, I always tune to this whenever me and boyfriend are busy with ourselves.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16605158480731/k2311a056/5.6.07