True Blue Spa Peel Off Blackberry Mask
  • I love using any kind of mask on my face since they always seem to clean and detoxify my skin
  • While putting it on I noticed it was very sticky and it is pure dark black in color
  • Be careful to avoid touching anything you don’t want to get this black mask on
  • I think this mask would work best if you can try to apply it evenly with a facial brush like the professionals do though I don’t think I’ll take the time, effort and expense to purchase one of these facial brushes
  • Otherwise, while I like the appearance and cleanliness of my skin after peeling the mask off it was just a bit too difficult to properly apply and peel off and made too much of a mess

• by cmurray081981

While shopping at Bath and Body Works over the weekend and finding there was a big clearance sale, I saw that there were some masks on clearance. I love using any kind of mask on my face since they always seem to clean and detoxify my skin. I picked up the True Blue Spa Blackberry mask which is meant to remove impurities using blackberry extract and tea tree oil.

The mask is meant to be a peel off mask. I tried to apply it a bit thicker than most other masks I use that wash off so I could make sure I could get a substantial grip to peel once the mask dried. While putting it on I noticed it was very sticky and

it is pure dark black in color. I was glad I made sure to take off my engagement ring before attempting to put it in or I’m sure it would have made a huge mess. The mask was also a bit difficult to wash off my fingers after applying. If you touch your face before the mask dries the mask gets all over your fingers again. Be careful to avoid touching anything you don’t want to get this black mask on. Another thing I didn’t care for with this mask was that it is supposed to take 15-20 minutes to fully dry. I try to put masks on before bed so my skin really got the full benefit overnight from a deep cleaning treatment.
      I had to find something to do with myself for the full 15 minutes since my normal bedtime routine doesn’t take that long and it depends on my face being clean before finishing it.

Once the 15 minutes were up and the mask was dry I started to attempt to peel it off. Even with a thicker layer of the mask on it was a bit difficult to get the mask lifted off enough to peel. Eventually I was able to get it started but in areas where the mask was a bit thinner the mask broke apart and I had to start the peeling process again. I think this mask would work best if you can try to apply it evenly with a ...

• True Blue Spa Peel Off Blackberry Mask
      facial brush like the professionals do though I don’t think I’ll take the time, effort and expense to purchase one of these facial brushes. I also didn’t apply it far enough away from my hairline or eyebrows as the directions stated but since the mask is so sticky it’s difficult to do so. I wasn’t able to peel away any of the mask that got stuck in my eyebrows but it did actually wash off a lot easier once the mask had dried. I peeled off as much as I could and washed the rest of the mask off with lukewarm water. I have to say I did notice my skin looked brighter and cleaner and it even appeared as though my pores
      had diminished and my old red acne scars were a bit less noticeable. The results were far more impressive than many other masks I’ve purchased in the past.

Next time I will try to apply it more evenly and away from my hairline but I’m glad I made the purchase at the clearance price since regular price is a bit expensive. Perhaps I will try to go back while the sale is still on to pick up another tube. Otherwise, while I like the appearance and cleanliness of my skin after peeling the mask off it was just a bit too difficult to properly apply and peel off and made too much of a mess. I would probably not purchase this mask again at full price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117071584760131/k2311a0717/7.17.12