Nearly Naked Liquid Foundation with SPF 15 by Almay
  • It was a relatively small bottle for the price I thought and I was hoping would be less than eight or nine dollars ($8 or $9) however I did pay the extra price and was impressed by the foundation
  • Additionally, I found that this product gave excellent sun protection which I think is due in part to the zinc oxide and titanium dioxide sunscreen it uses
  • In conclusion, definitely give this foundation a ten out of ten (ten of ten) for performance and great results
  • I have been unable to find this product at Wal-Mart and am very disappointed to think that Almay cut one of their best foundations
  • If it can be found I would definitely recommend this product to women looking for a foundation that gives great sun protection with a natural look

• by webgirl40

Since I have a medium skin tone and live in the Deep South I am out in the sun a lot and it is very warm for several months out of the year. As I have grown older I have begun to take skin cancer more seriously and so I have been using foundations with sunblock in them for a few years. I have tried numerous foundations and some I liked while others I did not.

One particular foundation that I have tried was Nearly Naked Liquid foundation with SPF 15 by Almay. I purchased this product at Wal-Mart for eleven dollars ($11.00) for a one fluid ounce (1 fl. oz.)bottle. It was a relatively small bottle

for the price I thought and I was hoping would be less than eight or nine dollars ($8 or $9) however I did pay the extra price and was impressed by the foundation.

My opinion of Almay’s Nearly Naked foundation is that I could easily claim it to be one of their best foundations thus far. The liquid is very smooth and extremely easy to blend in. It is lightweight on my skin so I got wonderful coverage without getting a fake or overly done look. The foundation blended very easily into my skin without clogging my pores which feat which I have found that many foundations (some of them Almay) cannot perform. I ...

• have normal to oily skin and this product does not dry my face out which I great. I have often had problems with a foundation drying my face out around my nose and t-zone. This product lasts a long time (about 8 hours of continuous wear) and gives a beautiful natural look while it lasts.

Additionally, I found that this product gave excellent sun protection which I think is due in part to the zinc oxide and titanium dioxide sunscreen it uses. I have worn this product out in the sun while running errands and while I may sweat a little I have found this product does a great job of staying in place and protecting my

skin.

In conclusion, definitely give this foundation a ten out of ten (ten of ten) for performance and great results. The only issue that I have with this product is that I think it has been discontinued. I have been unable to find this product at Wal-Mart and am very disappointed to think that Almay cut one of their best foundations. If it can be found I would definitely recommend this product to women looking for a foundation that gives great sun protection with a natural look. This particular product had nine (9) different shades ranging from very fair to very tan so there should be a shade out there right for just about anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117071584730131/k2311a0717/7.17.12