L’oreal Paris Hydrafresh Anti-shine Icy Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • It was amazing that it left my skin mattified for the whole day that I don't even have to retouch with powder or use an oil film even when I'm in school or somewhere with my friends and family
  • I would recommend L'oreal Paris Hydrafresh Anti-shine Icy Gel to anyone with oily and acne-prone skin and its also perfect for those who live in tropical areas like me

• by heartland

The L’oreal Hydrafresh Anti-Shine Icy Gel is MY HOLY GRAIL when it comes to moisturizers.

I have oily, sensitive, and acne-prone skin. I have tried some other brands of moisturizers but they were not successful in controlling my oils and sometimes would even make me oilier. Some I have tried did control my oils, but then again, they clogged my pores and broke me out. So it was really difficult to find a moisturizer that could both control the shine on my face and also not give me acne.

While

I was walking around the Beauty Section of the SM Department Store in Baguio City, I came across some of the L’oreal skincare products and the Hydrafresh Anti-Shine Icy Gel particularly caught my eye because it says its lightweight so it doesn’t clog pores and most of all, it claimed a 24 hour hydration and mattifying.

I have never tried L’oreal products before and the price was at P395.00($7-8) which was a little expensive for me since I am still a college student but since I really wanted to try it, I just went ahead, held my breath, and just got it. I went home immediately and tested it out.

The product is inside a glass tub (50 mL) so I was careful with it since its breakable. The moisturizer itself is a translucent mint green and truly has a gel consistency and not creamy. I placed a small amount on my neck first just to test if I’ll have an adverse reaction to it. Immediately I felt the icy cool feeling from the product which felt nice ...

• L'oreal Paris Hydrafresh Anti-shine Icy Gel
      and very soothing. I left it for 30 minutes and when I did not have any bad reactions to it, I went ahead and tried it on my whole face. I felt the same coolness as I was spreading it out on my face. Its easy to spread and easily absorbed by the skin. It left my skin smooth, supple and healthy looking after. I tried it out the next days and never stopped using it ever since. It was amazing that it left my skin mattified for
      the whole day that I don’t even have to retouch with powder or use an oil film even when I’m in school or somewhere with my friends and family. And also, it did not break me out or give me blackheads so its a true winner for me.

The product is worth buying and lasted me for about 8 months. I would recommend L’oreal Paris Hydrafresh Anti-shine Icy Gel to anyone with oily and acne-prone skin and its also perfect for those who live in tropical areas like me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115071584660431/k2311a0715/7.15.12