Honeysuckle Belle Silkening Body Splash by Victoria’s Secret  » Perfume  »
  • Now for the scent, I believe that Limited Edition
  • It is definitely not pleasing to my nose and I doubt if it would be pleasing to anyone else's
  • I think one way of knowing that a Victoria's Secret lasts long enough is through its bottle
  • I am saying so because I have noticed how those in transparent one's lasts longer that those in glass bottles or non-transparent containers
  • If you want to smell like you have just gotten out of a brand new car with a new air freshener then this one is the best for you

• by makeuplover

This is another review about a Victoria’s Secret product. I have mentioned in my previous reviews about the fact that my cousin gives us some Victoria’s Secret products that she buys from the semi-annual sale by Victoria’s Secret. This time, I’ll be writing another one about the Limited Edition Favorite Honeysuckle Belle Silkening Body Splash by Victoria’s Secret.

For the packaging, Limited Edition: Honeysuckle Belle Silkening Body Splash by Victoria’s Secret is in the usual Victoria’s Secret transparent plastic container. What makes this in different from the rest is a sticker on the top left of the label. This reads as “Limited Edition Favorite”, so yeah I did not make that one up. The color of the perfume is a really attractive peach which matches the pink sticker. Well enough said about the physical aspect.

Now for the scent, I believe that Limited Edition: Honeysuckle Belle Silkening Body Splash by Victoria’s Secret shouldn’t

be labeled as a silkening body splash because I believe it belongs to the car, as an air freshener. Believe me, that is just how I felt the moment I sprayed it on my skin. However, I’m the type who gives chances so I gave it some more time but still, the scent only became less obvious but it was just the same air freshener scent. It is so citrusy or more like a mix of orange and lime. It is definitely not pleasing to my nose and I doubt if it would be pleasing to anyone else’s.

For the scent’s stay, it stays on pretty longer than I hoped for, probably seven to eight hours. It would have been good if the scent was so good that anyone would want it to be on them the whole day. Not to worry though, I believe that the scent becomes less obvious or,

• hopefully, less annoying throughout the day. I think one way of knowing that a Victoria’s Secret lasts long enough is through its bottle. I am saying so because I have noticed how those in transparent one’s lasts longer that those in glass bottles or non-transparent containers. Well, that’s just my theory. It can also depend on the skin’s chemistry with the scent for all we know. It does stay true to its word when it says it’s silkening because I can feel it do the trick on my skin. When I tried to spread the scent over my body, I could feel my hands glide smoothly but I just did that once because the scent wasn’t really my type. It is a fruity scent but I just don’t get why it does not suit me but I have a strong feeling that it is because we were accustomed to having air
        fresheners with that scent when I was younger.

Overall, I am giving Limited Edition: Honeysuckle Belle Silkening Body Splash by Victoria’s Secret a six out of ten. If you want to smell like you have just gotten out of a brand new car with a new air freshener then this one is the best for you! Kidding aside, I believe in giving chances so if you come across a Limited Edition: Honeysuckle Belle Silkening Body Splash by Victoria’s Secret, please do give it a try and comment on my review. Other readers would want to know your opinion. And by the way, I guess it would not be so easy to come across one these days because a source tells me that it is a manufacturer discontinued item and scent, so that’s probably why it’s a limited edition one. Ever wonder why? I do not! Haha. Just kidding. Take care my dear readers!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5615071584580431/k2311a0715/7.15.12