Bragg’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
  • Two years ago I was diagnosed with chronic dermatitis and the dermatologist told me that that the best I can do was control it with cortisone, which is a topical steroid
  • I bought a bottle of Heinz Distilled Apple Cider Vinegar the next day and applied it to my eczema rashes using a cotton ball
  • I also noticed that since I started drinking apple cider vinegar, I became more energetic and even my chronic back ache was gone
  • I stopped craving sugar which used to be a problem before
  • I would definitely give it a 10 out of 10

• by gitana

Two years ago I was diagnosed with chronic dermatitis and the dermatologist told me that that the best I can do was control it with cortisone, which is a topical steroid. There was no cure for it, at least the doctor said. So for a year I regularly applied cortisone thinking I had no other choice. Whenever I attempt to stop applying cortisone on my leg, my eczema would break out again. I was dependent on steroids and it was very depressing.

Until one day, I stumbled upon this particular website which recommended apple cider vinegar for treating eczema. I bought a bottle of Heinz Distilled Apple Cider Vinegar the next day and applied it to my eczema rashes using a cotton ball. At the same time, I also

took it orally by mixing one tablespoon of vinegar with a glass of water, which I drink three times a day. I did this regularly and on the second week, my weeping eczema had dried up. I continued this routine until my eczema was totally gone. I couldn’t believe it but at the same time I was very happy that finally, I have found something that worked without the destructive effects of steroids.

I also noticed that since I started drinking apple cider vinegar, I became more energetic and even my chronic back ache was gone. My appetite also improved a great deal. I stopped craving sugar which used to be a problem before. It is claimed that apple cider vinegar also helps in losing weight but so far ...

• I haven’t noticed any significant changes in my weight. But one thing is for sure: my sweet tooth was curbed.

I was happy with Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar but I found out later on my research that distilled vinegar is not as effective as organic ones since a lot of enzymes are destroyed in the distillation process. I looked for an organic brand, and that’s how I discovered Bragg’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. I did exactly the same routine I did with Heinz. I put one tablespoon of it in one glass of water and drink it thrice a day- upon waking up, mid-morning and mid-afternoon. I really loved the impact it had on my body that I started using it as a facial toner too. I apply

it on my face with a cotton ball at night and my skin tone improved immediately right after applying it. Now, after almost a year of applying Bragg’s Organic Apple Cider on my face every night, my facial pores have become way finer than it used to be.

I also suggested it to my mother who suffers from gastro-esophageal reflux disease. She has had this disease for years and was taking medications for it. After she drank the apple cider mixture I made for her, she immediately felt relief. Now she is taking apple cider vinegar as part of her daily routine.

I absolutely recommend Bragg’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar to everybody. You wouldn’t believe what it will do to your health. I would definitely give it a 10 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2713071584570731/k2311a0713/7.13.12