Caress Daily Silkening Beauty Bar  » Cosmetics  »
  • I rubbed the bar on my bathing towel and began to lather up with it, and I noticed that the feel of the soap was almost like lotion, because of its silky texture, maybe that's how it got it's name (just a thought)
  • I would highly recommend Caress Daily Silk Beauty Bar for any one, in general, even for guys, because it has a silky texture that feels very smooth and slick, however it still has a generous lather
  • I like the smell of this soap because it fragrant, ever so slightly, without covering up or masking my natural sent, which my wife goes crazy for
  • The best description of the after sent is 'clean'
  • Caress Daily Silk may not replace my usual body wash, but I will definitely be using it more often from now on, because it does leave my skin felling more moisturized than my usual body wash does

• by Neil Ashmon

I must say I ran across a treat today in the shower. No, not what you were thinking. I ran out of my usual Axe shower gel and had to use my wife’s bar soap, which happened to be Caress Daily Silk. I picked the soap up and smelled it to see how strong the scent was and I was surprised by the light aroma that it gave off. Ok, cool I’ll give it a try.

I

rubbed the bar on my bathing towel and began to lather up with it, and I noticed that the feel of the soap was almost like lotion, because of its silky texture, maybe that’s how it got it’s name (just a thought). I continued to enjoy the feel and the pleasant, not too strong, smell of the Caress Daily Silkening Beauty Bar, while I drifted off into sensory heaven. The lather was very robust when applying it to my skin, and also washed off very clean leaving no residue on my body whatsoever.

I completed my shower and was very pleased that my body felt and smelled fresh and clean, without having to smell like flowers all day like most soaps that are meant to be used by women do. I would highly recommend Caress Daily Silk Beauty Bar for any one, in general, even for guys, because it has a silky texture that feels very ...

• Caress Daily Silkening Beauty Bar
      smooth and slick, however it still has a generous lather. I like the smell of this soap because it fragrant, ever so slightly, without covering up or masking my natural sent, which my wife goes crazy for; but I digress.

As I smell my skin now and try to explain this after smell; I almost can’t. The best description of the after sent is ‘clean’; not femininely fragrant, but just plain old clean, which for me is a

great thing. It also feels like the soap moisturized my skin as well. My hands are not dry and flaky like some bar soaps tended to do my skin in the past. It is nice and glowing even without applying lotion afterward. Caress Daily Silk may not replace my usual body wash, but I will definitely be using it more often from now on, because it does leave my skin felling more moisturized than my usual body wash does.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113071584480731/k2311a0713/7.13.12