Tissot T-Touch Trekking watch
  • It costs close to $500, and it has functions that are amazing like if you tap the screen, the watch will transform into life-saving instruments like a thermometer, altimeter and a compass
  • This watch is very beautiful in design, and I love so much the cyrstal case which have a mineral like design

• by missy
      There are 3 watches that I am reviewing today, and I have the chance to wear all 3 of them, as 1 is mine, and the other 2 are my sister’s. The first watch is from Tissot, called Tissot T-Touch Trekking watch.

It costs close to $500, and it has functions that

are amazing like if you tap the screen, the watch will transform into life-saving instruments like a thermometer, altimeter and a compass.

I was quite lost in the camping site once with my friends, and I just tapped the watch and the compass comes like magic.

The 2nd watch is Seiko Pulsar.

Costs about $100, and is owned by my sister.

I use it too at times.

This watch is very beautiful in design, and I love so much the cyrstal case which have a mineral like design.

It has different time zones on it, and I borrowed it from my ...

• Tissot T-Touch Trekking watch
      sister whenever I want to travel on a different country altogether.

The 3rd watch is Suunto D9.

Frankly, I’ve never heard about this brand watch before, and my sister owns it, so I had the chance to wear it to a party last weekend.

It is actually a diver’s watch, but

it’s cool to wear as it is.

The watch is digital, and most of my friends who are scuba divers said that this particular watch could be connected to an oxygen tank by a transmitter, and it will exactly tells the amount of oxygen left.

So, I was quite the party-booper just by wearing this watch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64605158440631/k2311a056/5.6.07